AT&T messed up my Address Transfer Request

Contributor

AT&T messed up my Address Transfer Request

Does someone know what is the email address for consumer appeals at AT&T? I tried emailing my complaint to consumerappeals@att.com but no one replied for 2 days. I also sent my email to consumerappeals@att.net. It returned undelivered. Thanks.

Franklin

Message 1 of 4 (253 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: AT&T messed up my Address Transfer Request

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (250 Views)
Contributor

Thank you.
Message 3 of 4 (248 Views)
Community Manager

Hello frankx107,

Thank you for sending us a message, one of our managers will contact you as soon as possible to help.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (242 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.