Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 24, 2013
3:14:33 PM
View profile
AT&T customer support and billing issues!

On 5-31-13, my household became members of AT&T. Just a few months and we are already having issues, first off; we signed up to receive a paper bill which they don't send! The only time we receive any paper bill is when they are claiming a past due amount. We have paid up and SHOULD be current, but today we just received another bill claiming a past due amount of 108$.

As it is now, the policy holder of this account is ready to end service, whereas I would love to try to figure out what is going on with the billing as opposed to having to go to another company for service. However, trying to call your customer support has proven to be useless; a 45 minute wait and still waiting isn't very idea personally. Then, I tried to find an email for AT&T customer support with no luck, why is that do difficult to find? If anybody could point me to their email address, that'd be great!

I should probably also point out the fact that when I log onto my AT&T account, it says that I have 0.00$ that needs to be paid.

resolving this would be preferred, but if not then I won't stop the policy holder of the account from canceling this time around.

thanks!

On 5-31-13, my household became members of AT&T. Just a few months and we are already having issues, first off; we signed up to receive a paper bill which they don't send! The only time we receive any paper bill is when they are claiming a past due amount. We have paid up and SHOULD be current, but today we just received another bill claiming a past due amount of 108$.

As it is now, the policy holder of this account is ready to end service, whereas I would love to try to figure out what is going on with the billing as opposed to having to go to another company for service. However, trying to call your customer support has proven to be useless; a 45 minute wait and still waiting isn't very idea personally. Then, I tried to find an email for AT&T customer support with no luck, why is that do difficult to find? If anybody could point me to their email address, that'd be great!

I should probably also point out the fact that when I log onto my AT&T account, it says that I have 0.00$ that needs to be paid.

resolving this would be preferred, but if not then I won't stop the policy holder of the account from canceling this time around.

thanks!

AT&T customer support and billing issues!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 24, 2013 10:31:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST. This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T customer support and billing issues!

2 of 2 (455 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments