Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Nov 10, 2013
9:13:31 AM
View profile
AT&T U-verse had wrong Guide info, SNL listed incorrectly

My TV guide (provided through AT&T Uverse) for Saturday night (last night) said SNL was a repeat from 11/2 with Kerry Washington. I had seen that entire episode so I didn't record it.

By accident around 11:35pm I flipped on NBC and saw Miley Cyrus in skits I wasn't familiar with. It turns out the episode that was repeated was NOT 11/2 with Kerry Washington, it was the episode Miley Cyrus recently did. I DID want to re-record that episode because due to a sporting event and local news, SNL started very late and I missed 45 minutes or more of Miley Cyrus' appearance on SNL. So I wanted to re-record that episode to catch the show.

Now I missed it. How can this happen?

My TV guide (provided through AT&T Uverse) for Saturday night (last night) said SNL was a repeat from 11/2 with Kerry Washington. I had seen that entire episode so I didn't record it.

By accident around 11:35pm I flipped on NBC and saw Miley Cyrus in skits I wasn't familiar with. It turns out the episode that was repeated was NOT 11/2 with Kerry Washington, it was the episode Miley Cyrus recently did. I DID want to re-record that episode because due to a sporting event and local news, SNL started very late and I missed 45 minutes or more of Miley Cyrus' appearance on SNL. So I wanted to re-record that episode to catch the show.

Now I missed it. How can this happen?

AT&T U-verse had wrong Guide info, SNL listed incorrectly

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 10, 2013 9:32:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

I noticed that too.  It was still a repeat, just listed as the wrong repeat.

You can catch it "On Demand". 

I noticed that too.  It was still a repeat, just listed as the wrong repeat.

You can catch it "On Demand". 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T U-verse had wrong Guide info, SNL listed incorrectly

2 of 2 (354 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments