Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 23, 2014
5:28:08 PM
View profile
AT&T U-verse Installation Mess
Edited by Taylarie on Feb 23, 2014 at 6:16:39 PM

On November 9, 2013 AT&T installed U-verse at my home, but what a wire mess the main installers supervisor (Matt

[Edited for privacy.]

) left under the crawl space.  I have contacted U-verse customer support desk with no one calling me back to work the issue (1/13/2013) and I have also contacted the at&t wire technician (1/14/2014), and received no response (eventhough he said they would get back with me).  I have many wires laying crisscross on the ground whereby folks that need to get to the crawl space such as terminate folks, bug folks and HVAC folks do not want to enter the crawl space due to this wire issue.

If anyone has any suggestion as to how to have at&t take action and get this mess cleaned up, I would appreciate it.  My next step will be to simply stop payment and then disconnect this service.

Thanks for any help or suggestion you may have.

On November 9, 2013 AT&T installed U-verse at my home, but what a wire mess the main installers supervisor (Matt

[Edited for privacy.]

) left under the crawl space.  I have contacted U-verse customer support desk with no one calling me back to work the issue (1/13/2013) and I have also contacted the at&t wire technician (1/14/2014), and received no response (eventhough he said they would get back with me).  I have many wires laying crisscross on the ground whereby folks that need to get to the crawl space such as terminate folks, bug folks and HVAC folks do not want to enter the crawl space due to this wire issue.

If anyone has any suggestion as to how to have at&t take action and get this mess cleaned up, I would appreciate it.  My next step will be to simply stop payment and then disconnect this service.

Thanks for any help or suggestion you may have.

AT&T U-verse Installation Mess

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 23, 2014 8:19:54 PM
(0)
Expert

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT U-Verse Care and someone will get in touch with you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. Please take into account weekends when contacting them.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. List Private Messages

Since this is account specific I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at ATT U-Verse Care and someone will get in touch with you. Their normal business hours are from 7am to 10pm Central Time. Please take into account weekends when contacting them.

To check for their reply, click the little blue envelope. List Private Messages

Re: AT&T U-verse Installation Mess

2 of 2 (182 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments