Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Aug 5, 2014
12:30:49 PM
AT&T Sucks

AT&T sent me a letter informing me to call and switch to Uverse, since they will end DSL service to my area this month. I called, and the saleslady told me I can have 6 MB for half what I was paying for 3 MB DSL. They came and took away my DSL and phone. Since switching to Uverse, I have had frequent outages, and no phone. A tech came out and told me I was too far away from the DSLM to get 6 MB and they downgraded me to 3 MB. The outages continued. A tech came out today and told me that I must downgrade to 1.5 MB!!!! Are you kidding me? I have been an AT&T customer for 25 years, and now want nothing to do with you!

AT&T sent me a letter informing me to call and switch to Uverse, since they will end DSL service to my area this month. I called, and the saleslady told me I can have 6 MB for half what I was paying for 3 MB DSL. They came and took away my DSL and phone. Since switching to Uverse, I have had frequent outages, and no phone. A tech came out and told me I was too far away from the DSLM to get 6 MB and they downgraded me to 3 MB. The outages continued. A tech came out today and told me that I must downgrade to 1.5 MB!!!! Are you kidding me? I have been an AT&T customer for 25 years, and now want nothing to do with you!

AT&T Sucks

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2014 9:21:57 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @keithpanc Welcome to the forums!

I see that you've already sent a private message to our amazing U-verse support team and one of our managers has replied. Please continue working with him and they will do everything they can to help, but also feel free to let us know on the forums if you have any questions or need assistance with anything else.

Thank you!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @keithpanc Welcome to the forums!

I see that you've already sent a private message to our amazing U-verse support team and one of our managers has replied. Please continue working with him and they will do everything they can to help, but also feel free to let us know on the forums if you have any questions or need assistance with anything else.

Thank you!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Sucks

2 of 3 (225 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2014 6:56:11 PM
(0)
Contributor

Yes they are a deceitful company! They sell you one thing and the poor installer guy has to let you know his work order says something different, higher priced, lower speed.  What can we do? Nobody at Att cares! 

Yes they are a deceitful company! They sell you one thing and the poor installer guy has to let you know his work order says something different, higher priced, lower speed.  What can we do? Nobody at Att cares! 

Re: AT&T Sucks

3 of 3 (72 Views)