AT&T Not Following Thru

Contributor

AT&T Not Following Thru

Back on August 22nd I called AT&T to try and get my bill lowered, as my promotional period had ended.  They gave me a few discounts and signed me up for the U450 package.  A few days later the upgrade hadn't taken place so I used the live chat.  I was told there was a computer glitch and the order hadn't gotten pushed through.  I was then told it would take 2 - 24 hours to become active.  Since then I have e-mailed, called and chatted with agents only to be told it was a computer glitch and they would get it fixed.  It has been more than a month and I still have not gotten the promised service.  At this point I am going to start looking elsewhere for service.  I shouldn't have to chase them down again and again to get them to follow through with what they promised.  Not to mention I could probably get it cheaper elsewhere at this point.  I have better things to do with my time than to call over and over again only to be told it's a computer glitch.

Message 1 of 3 (261 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: AT&T Not Following Thru

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

They have access to some folks "behind the scenes" who can help you get the order pushed through.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)
Community Support

Re: AT&T Not Following Thru

Hello L Bornheimer,

We apologize for the huge inconveniences on this upgrade process. I will be working on this to ensure this gets fixed.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (208 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.