AT&T Direct TV Cancel U-verse setup

Contributor

AT&T Direct TV Cancel U-verse setup

I cancelled my AT&T Direct TV before it was installed over a week ago and requested to keep my U-Verse. When I spoke to the agent they asured me I would not lose my U-verse services but I did. It's been over a week and AT&T still has not corrected the issue and I still don't have any TV services. Can someone explain to me why no one in customer support or technical support has been able to rectify the situation? I've heard every possible excuse now what I'm hearing is that my cancel order is stuck in the system and can not be cancelled that's whats causing the issue. My question is how long does it take for an order to be cancelled surely I hope it doesn't take more than a week.

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: AT&T Direct TV Cancel U-verse setup

Hi @zmp83,

I am so sorry about how your service was cancelled and the amount of time it is taking to restore it. If you could please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (344 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.