U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 10, 2014
5:15:02 PM
View profile
AT&T Customer Service Reps...

Why are all these reps trained to deliberately lie? 

I was trying to get their internet service but all I get are lies after lies.

I literally talked to 8 representatives and all 8 have lied, exaggeration. 

These guys are the worst of the worst, never dealt with a company where all the sales reps and customer service reps are taught to lie.  No matter what!!!!

From this experience, I will cancel my AT&T wireless service also. 

How does a company like this stay in business? 

Wait, it's a monopoly.  ::roll:eyes::

I will never spend a cent on this crap company ever.

Why are all these reps trained to deliberately lie? 

I was trying to get their internet service but all I get are lies after lies.

I literally talked to 8 representatives and all 8 have lied, exaggeration. 

These guys are the worst of the worst, never dealt with a company where all the sales reps and customer service reps are taught to lie.  No matter what!!!!

From this experience, I will cancel my AT&T wireless service also. 

How does a company like this stay in business? 

Wait, it's a monopoly.  ::roll:eyes::

I will never spend a cent on this crap company ever.

AT&T Customer Service Reps...

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2014 6:21:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What is it your trying to do?  Do you need assistance with something or did you just want to rant?

Since your the only one that knows what your talking about, it's hard for anyone to offer assistance.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

What is it your trying to do?  Do you need assistance with something or did you just want to rant?

Since your the only one that knows what your talking about, it's hard for anyone to offer assistance.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: AT&T Customer Service Reps...

2 of 4 (368 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 9:09:49 AM
(0)
Employee

One, we are not all liars. I understand that you may have negative experiences with some reps, please do not give a blanket generalization on all att CSR's. We are not all bad, trust me. I work with some great agents. Two, we are not a monopoly. The definition of monopoly:

Exclusive control  of a commodity or service in a particular market, or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices.

We do not have exclusive control of any of our services in any area we provide service.

One, we are not all liars. I understand that you may have negative experiences with some reps, please do not give a blanket generalization on all att CSR's. We are not all bad, trust me. I work with some great agents. Two, we are not a monopoly. The definition of monopoly:

Exclusive control  of a commodity or service in a particular market, or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices.

We do not have exclusive control of any of our services in any area we provide service.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T Customer Service Reps...

3 of 4 (335 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 20, 2014 11:35:59 AM
(0)
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Feb 20, 2014 at 2:05:54 PM

Since when does setting up an internet connection cost $200 and 3 weeks?

And everytime I talk to a customer service rep, story changes every time.

What a company.  I will never use this crappy company ever.   

[word filter avoidance]

Since when does setting up an internet connection cost $200 and 3 weeks?

And everytime I talk to a customer service rep, story changes every time.

What a company.  I will never use this crappy company ever.   

[word filter avoidance]

AT&T, Run By Bunch Of Clowns...

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (285 Views)