AT&T Contact, besides the phone #

Contributor

AT&T Contact, besides the phone #

After one year of being a customer, and my promotional pricing expiring, I called the 800-228-2020 to either cancell my Uverse, or get another promotional pricing for one more year. (They actually have a promotion cheaper than what I pay now).

I was told it can not be done, and I need to call on the exact date my one year expires.

After exactly 47 Min of going back and forth, and too many "Please Hold on", the gentleman came back on-line and told me he got the new promotion approved, and was going to go over it with me for approval, "Please Hold ON".

The next I know I was connected to the collection dept, "I do not have any late payments". And they didn't know why I was connected to them, and had no records of new promo. "Wasted 47 min".

Is there another way to contact AT&T besides the phone? I will not go through another 47 min of this.

I still have about a month to the end of my one year promotion, and I will not wait for the last minute to get billed an extra $65 "non-promotional pricing".

Even thou I am happy with both Uverse and my Internet connection, I will not be taken advantage of, and I will transfer both my TV and Internet to another provider by next month.

At&T; you lost another customer because of the poor service of your phone support.

Jim

Message 1 of 6 (1,191 Views)
Community Manager

Re: AT&T Contact, besides the phone #

Hello, Jim!

Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience. If you don't mind, could you send our team of managers a private message by clicking here? They will do everything they can to work with you and find an acceptable solution. Be sure to provide your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (1,184 Views)
Contributor

Mariana

Thanks for the info. I appreciate your help.

I have already emailed them. To tell you the truth I have had very good experience with AT&T service during the past year. This was the first mishap.

Why dosen't AT&T advertise the email contacts on their support page? A lot of us like to have a record of what was discussed, and phone conversation does not provide that. The Live chat is also off line all the time.

Jim

Message 3 of 6 (1,176 Views)
Employee

Just as an FYI, a normal sales rep cannot apply a new bundle promotion for existing customers. Only our customer relations department is able to do that.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6 (917 Views)
Mentor

What's up with all the messages from September poping up as new?

Message 5 of 6 (909 Views)
ACE - Expert

I think Miss Lilybug has revived a few old threads.  

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6 (902 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.