AAARGH!

Contributor

AAARGH!

We have been without a working phone number for two weeks!  I have called repeatedly and have been told 3 times that the problem will be "escalated" and that I will be called back to make sure everything has been taken care of.  Not once have I received a return call.   Got a temporary phone number that was turned off yesterday.  Now we don't even have a dial tone.  My husband, who is the soul of patience, refuses to talk to ATT anymore.  As far as we are concerned, the company is full of incompetents and liars.

Message 1 of 4 (597 Views)
Expert

Re: AAARGH!

Stephaniesbell wrote:

We have been without a working phone number for two weeks!  I have called repeatedly and have been told 3 times that the problem will be "escalated" and that I will be called back to make sure everything has been taken care of.  Not once have I received a return call.   Got a temporary phone number that was turned off yesterday.  Now we don't even have a dial tone.  My husband, who is the soul of patience, refuses to talk to ATT anymore.  As far as we are concerned, the company is full of incompetents and liars.

Are you talking about Landline service or cellular service - this is the cellular service forum. In addition it is a peer ro peer forum, the only att support that can be obtained through the forums is to you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

Message 2 of 4 (548 Views)
Tutor

I hear you.  AT&T service and support are just about as bad as I could have imagined.  I'm a day away from cancelling all my services and going back to Comcast.  Not only have I had full service for only seven of the 17 days for which they are charging me, but they are adding charges to my account to get all the services I was originally promised.

Message 3 of 4 (373 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

I back up what Wingrider posted.  Customer Care is an escalation team that is higher than regular Customer Service.  They can get this issue resolved quite effectively.  So send them you info in a PM and watch the blue envelope at the top of the forum page as they will reply to you via PM as well.  Let us know what happens.

Message 4 of 4 (350 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.