Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 6, 2014
7:26:59 AM
View profile
A very satisfied new Uverse customer

Your care and support employee , Charlie did a very good job in helping me with my account being a new Uverst customer.  He was so patient with me.  Thank you Charlie.

Your care and support employee , Charlie did a very good job in helping me with my account being a new Uverst customer.  He was so patient with me.  Thank you Charlie.

A very satisfied new Uverse customer

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 6, 2014 5:14:20 PM
(0)
Teacher

that's really nice to hear. if you really want to show your appreciation though, just answer the survey that you'll get from at&t on your email (if you get one) because that would be good on the representative's side. it might earn him a promotion or extra money because of his excellent performance. so dont be shy to express how good or bad the service was. we do value your feedback! thanks!

that's really nice to hear. if you really want to show your appreciation though, just answer the survey that you'll get from at&t on your email (if you get one) because that would be good on the representative's side. it might earn him a promotion or extra money because of his excellent performance. so dont be shy to express how good or bad the service was. we do value your feedback! thanks!

Re: A very satisfied new Uverse customer

2 of 2 (131 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments