5031NV password reset?

Contributor

5031NV password reset?

Hello,

Unfortunately, I do not remember my password, and I would like to connect an older laptop now. As I understand it, there is no way to retrieve the password once it is lost. So, where do I begin? Never done this before.
Message 1 of 3 (1,888 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: 5031NV password reset?

If your talking about your wireless password, open your browser and navigate to 192.168.1.254 and your password will be displayed in the menu.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,866 Views)
Highlighted

Re: 5031NV password reset?

If you require the network key, there are to way to obtain the key,
1. If it is the default key, it's printed on a label on the side or bottom of your Gateway.
2. If it is the default key, or a custom key, (As ACE - ExpertBeeBeeSA mentioned) you can visit 192.168.1.254 on a device that is connected to the Gateway and view it under Wireless Status next to Network key.

Message 3 of 3 (1,847 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.