3D

Contributor

3D

WHEN IS ATT GOING TO START BROADCASTING ANY 3D CHANNELS? CANT WAIT. SUXX WITHOUT 3D Smiley Sad((

Message 1 of 33 (19,582 Views)

Re: 3D

philline wrote:

@SomeJoe7777 YOU call the person 'One Post Wonder' and uninformed. You come across as a self-proclaimed expert, well, the ones here that are actually educated on the subject know how much you lack in expertise. I would take it step by step, but you wouldn't believe me anyway since you have a vast amount of knowledge on the subject.

philline, this is why SomeJoe7777 called Gallathsgirl a "one-post wonder":

Galiathsgirl wrote:

And to those that CRY about the headaches from 3D, remember that it is a problem with you and your eyes, because the other hundreds of thousands of people that are out there enjoying it dont happen to be on here crying.  And for the rest of the people out there that dont have it, there are 2 different types: Those who dont care and those who cant afford it!  So put your energy towards making and saving money for a new 3Dtv instead of sitting at the computer moaning about something that doesnt even concern you!  No one wants to hear it anyways!!!

There's your reason.  It was the tone-deaf nature of her post assuming we don't have 3DTV because we're poor.

Message 31 of 33 (285 Views)
ACE - Master

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

philline wrote:

@SomeJoe7777 YOU call the person 'One Post Wonder' and uninformed. You come across as a self-proclaimed expert, well, the ones here that are actually educated on the subject know how much you lack in expertise. I would take it step by step, but you wouldn't believe me anyway since you have a vast amount of knowledge on the subject.

philline, this is why SomeJoe7777 called Gallathsgirl a "one-post wonder":

Galiathsgirl wrote:

And to those that CRY about the headaches from 3D, remember that it is a problem with you and your eyes, because the other hundreds of thousands of people that are out there enjoying it dont happen to be on here crying.  And for the rest of the people out there that dont have it, there are 2 different types: Those who dont care and those who cant afford it!  So put your energy towards making and saving money for a new 3Dtv instead of sitting at the computer moaning about something that doesnt even concern you!  No one wants to hear it anyways!!!

There's your reason.  It was the tone-deaf nature of her post assuming we don't have 3DTV because we're poor.

I have bad eyes AND I'm poor so thanks for that.  Smiley Sad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 32 of 33 (283 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 33 of 33 (257 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support