227 Weather on Demand has been UPGRADED

ACE - Expert

227 Weather on Demand has been UPGRADED

It now has anything you want in weather (except Lot8).  Local, State,Regional radar, 10 day forecasts, new weather maps and more. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 17 (1,470 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: 227 Weather on Demand has been UPGRADED

There is one great thing about the newly designed Weather App - and it has nothing to do with the weather.  The new, horizontal menu is what I call a floating one.  It has no boundaries at the far left or far right.  Most U-Verse menus basically have a "hard wall" at the far left or right.  For instance, if you go into the DVR menu.  Recorded programs by Time is at the far left and Series Recordings are at the far right.  If you are at the far left and want to go to the far right, you have to press the right arrow button like 5 or 6 times to go to the far right.  On other devices (PC's, DVD players and so on), a single left click will get you to the other side of the menu.  Try the 227 app and you will see what I mean.

I have complained about this before - since we know that this now works in Mediaroom, hopefully other menus will get that treatment.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 17 (791 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: 227 Weather on Demand has been UPGRADED

dhascall wrote:

There is one great thing about the newly designed Weather App - and it has nothing to do with the weather.  The new, horizontal menu is what I call a floating one.  It has no boundaries at the far left or far right.  Most U-Verse menus basically have a "hard wall" at the far left or right.  For instance, if you go into the DVR menu.  Recorded programs by Time is at the far left and Series Recordings are at the far right.  If you are at the far left and want to go to the far right, you have to press the right arrow button like 5 or 6 times to go to the far right.  On other devices (PC's, DVD players and so on), a single left click will get you to the other side of the menu.  Try the 227 app and you will see what I mean.

I have complained about this before - since we know that this now works in Mediaroom, hopefully other menus will get that treatment.

Oh, please, let this be true. *smiley hoping*

Message 17 of 17 (788 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.