Helpful Links

2014 Olympic App

Mentor

2014 Olympic App

Check out channel 1094.  It has all the info for the Winter Olympics.  Days, event times, medal count, bios of atheletes, and tabs for recording.

Message 1 of 5
Mentor

Re: 2014 Olympic App

Good find! These USA hockey games are very early morning games so definitely need to record those.

Message 2 of 5
Teacher

I saw that last night and when I tuned to it and hit OK, it jumped to NBCSportsNetwork or something like that.  It didn't give me any options or anything.  I'll try again tonight maybe it was a first day glitch.  ...Well just tried it via my Slingbox and again it jumped to NBCSN.  

Message 3 of 5
ACE - Professor

kpaustin wrote:

I saw that last night and when I tuned to it and hit OK, it jumped to NBCSportsNetwork or something like that.  It didn't give me any options or anything.  I'll try again tonight maybe it was a first day glitch.  ...Well just tried it via my Slingbox and again it jumped to NBCSN.  

Perhaps it's not set up all the way? I think such activity has happened before...as it gets closer to the event, more stuff becomes active. I know the Masters channels are like that.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Teacher

Yep, last night it worked.  It still punted me straight to NBCSN, but this time it had the "menu" on the left side of the screen.  

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support