Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 15, 2013
8:09:12 PM
View profile
2 Day Rental Unavailable after 31 hours????

I rented The Great Gatsby as a "2 day rental" yesterday at 3:00 p.m.  Today I tried to finish watching it at 10:00 p.m. (31 hours later) and it is not available to finish....only to rent again?!?!?!  Jipped out of a 2 day rental and very upset.

I rented The Great Gatsby as a "2 day rental" yesterday at 3:00 p.m.  Today I tried to finish watching it at 10:00 p.m. (31 hours later) and it is not available to finish....only to rent again?!?!?!  Jipped out of a 2 day rental and very upset.

2 Day Rental Unavailable after 31 hours????

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2013 9:04:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your 2 day rental problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST, response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contact ATT Customer Care here:
http://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your 2 day rental problems. They are available M-F 8am-11pm EST, response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 2 Day Rental Unavailable after 31 hours????

2 of 3 (1,081 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2013 6:05:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

The way rentals work is that you have the ability to start the movie for 48 hours, Once you start the movie you have 24 hours to watch it. You may repeat watching the movie within that 24 hours. 

It's confusing but every VOD platform's rental service is the same. Blame Hollywood not AT&T.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

The way rentals work is that you have the ability to start the movie for 48 hours, Once you start the movie you have 24 hours to watch it. You may repeat watching the movie within that 24 hours. 

It's confusing but every VOD platform's rental service is the same. Blame Hollywood not AT&T.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 2 Day Rental Unavailable after 31 hours????

3 of 3 (1,005 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments