Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 4, 2013
9:39:29 AM
View profile
$150.00 Reward Card Expired and Poor Customer Service

When i signed up for the ATT Uverse bundle I was promised an ATT Rewards card.  When i finally realized that i didnt get the card and i called the customer service rep that I spoke with told me that it was too late.  I should have called sooner so i missed out and there was NOTHING they would do to help.

I was flabbergasted at the treatment that i received from a so called customer service rep. 

\

So not only did ATT not fulfill their promise to me.  The service rep that sold me the "Package Deal" negelcted to tell me that you can ONLY view 4 TV's or programs at a time.   Since i had 5 receivers with Direct TV and i clearly stated that to her you would think that would have been disclosed to me. 

I am so truly dis illusioned with ATT these days. 

When i signed up for the ATT Uverse bundle I was promised an ATT Rewards card.  When i finally realized that i didnt get the card and i called the customer service rep that I spoke with told me that it was too late.  I should have called sooner so i missed out and there was NOTHING they would do to help.

I was flabbergasted at the treatment that i received from a so called customer service rep. 

\

So not only did ATT not fulfill their promise to me.  The service rep that sold me the "Package Deal" negelcted to tell me that you can ONLY view 4 TV's or programs at a time.   Since i had 5 receivers with Direct TV and i clearly stated that to her you would think that would have been disclosed to me. 

I am so truly dis illusioned with ATT these days. 

$150.00 Reward Card Expired and Poor Customer Service

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 2:37:31 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi SMosher,

I am so sorry about your initial experiences with your services. We would be glad to look into this issue further for you. If you don't mind, if you could please send a message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. You should receive a response within 2 business days.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi SMosher,

I am so sorry about your initial experiences with your services. We would be glad to look into this issue further for you. If you don't mind, if you could please send a message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. You should receive a response within 2 business days.

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: $150.00 Reward Card Expired and Poor Customer Service

2 of 2 (286 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments