Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 27, 2013
11:47:57 AM
View profile
$10 visa gift card for paperless billing for U-Verse Internet

Back in Dec 2012, the AT&T website proudly said "Sign up for paperless billing and you'll receive a $10 Visa gift card". You had to keep paperless billing for 6 months. I signed up, have that confirmation email too. But till now there is no word about the gift card. I called their so called "Rewards Center" and they said, they don't have any information on my gift card. They asked what the gift card was for. When I told it was for paperless billing and it was in Dec 2012, they say "we can only look back at promos that were offered 120 days ago". What sort of crap is this?

$10 is not a whole lot to fight about and waste my time, but this is just deceptive advertising and breaking what they promised.

Back in Dec 2012, the AT&T website proudly said "Sign up for paperless billing and you'll receive a $10 Visa gift card". You had to keep paperless billing for 6 months. I signed up, have that confirmation email too. But till now there is no word about the gift card. I called their so called "Rewards Center" and they said, they don't have any information on my gift card. They asked what the gift card was for. When I told it was for paperless billing and it was in Dec 2012, they say "we can only look back at promos that were offered 120 days ago". What sort of crap is this?

$10 is not a whole lot to fight about and waste my time, but this is just deceptive advertising and breaking what they promised.

$10 visa gift card for paperless billing for U-Verse Internet

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2013 1:00:09 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi rs1234_, thanks for posting and welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry you're having issues with your reward card. You're right, it's been too long and you should have received it by now. Not sure what might be wrong but we can research and fix it for you. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name (as it appears on your account), contact phone number and the best time you can be reached. One of your great managers will contact you within 1-2 business days to help.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hi rs1234_, thanks for posting and welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry you're having issues with your reward card. You're right, it's been too long and you should have received it by now. Not sure what might be wrong but we can research and fix it for you. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name (as it appears on your account), contact phone number and the best time you can be reached. One of your great managers will contact you within 1-2 business days to help.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: $10 visa gift card for paperless billing for U-Verse Internet

2 of 2 (552 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments