weird dvr issue

Scholar

weird dvr issue

It only happens on CBS and it has happened twice on two different shows on back to back nights. On live tv and on the recorded version, a sitcom will freeze for like a milisecond and pick back up in real time, this makes like a second of dialogue gone...

I find it weird I record and watch a lot and it has happened only on CBS, any ideas?

Message 1 of 5 (754 Views)
Scholar

Re: weird dvr issue

Its a common occurrence here in Jacksonville Fl.

Most noticeable between 4-8 pm. Annoying, but I immediately know I'm watching CBS. LOL

Message 2 of 5 (722 Views)
ACE - Expert

Since two of you are observing the same thing on the same network's stations during the station's non-local programming block, apparently in different regions, it may be an issue with the network's distribution.  If you have access to OTA you might want to see if it happens there, too.  That would answer the question definintively.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (690 Views)
Scholar

it did it again tonight but on all different channels, I was watching something on Nick and it did it, went to a recording I was taping and it was in the recording but went to other recordings at that time and nothing...

Message 4 of 5 (623 Views)
Expert

I have seen this happen watching live tv and recorded programs.  I think the cause of the issue can vary from signal dropouts to maintenance being done or apps/upgrades being downloaded into our services.

Message 5 of 5 (560 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.