u-verse tv / phone / internet

kcw
Contributor

u-verse tv / phone / internet

I moved from Dish Network almost 12 months ago. I had heard that U-Verse was great.......I realize that this was a  total lie....Since day one i have called customer service / had techs come to check installations because of issues that persist time and time again. I'm tired of running to the Router to reboot 4/5 times a day. Tired of rebooting the DVR (which fails probably 5 times a day). Tired of not getting calls / ring tones.

This system is complete garbage. I would not reccommend it to my worst enemy (I could n't hate them that much as much as I do U-Verse at this particular moment!)

When you call Customer Service they tell me nothing is wrong and I'm looking at a frozen picture on the TV!!

We pay through the nose for poor service...As you may have already gathered....I am not happy at this point in time....

I don't think U-Verse will be with me much longer....

Very disatified customer...... 

Message 1 of 4 (340 Views)
Expert

Re: u-verse tv / phone / internet

Contact David using the hyperlink in my sig.  He has helped resolve peoples issues who have gotten to the same point and beyond where you are.  Send him all of your info and he or a member of his staff will be in touch with you.

Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)
Scholar

I'm sorry that you are having so much trouble but this is not the case for me.  I have had the U-Verse TV/Internet/Voice since January and have hardly ever booted Gateway, DVR, or other STBs.  Just a few times after a glitch or two or just for the heck of it to freshen things up.

Message 3 of 4 (340 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Try downloading Uverse Real Time here: www.uverserealtime.com.  Post the screen shots of the IP info, bit load, and coax tab.  After the mod approves the pictures someone will be here to assist and give you suggestions.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (340 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.