Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Feb 19, 2010
1:49:19 PM
View profile
export series recording config

I'm moving and called tech support about my recorded series, they told me that its stored on the DVR. So I will need to set up all of my recordings again when I get to my new home.

Does anyone know how to export your list of recorded series and import them into the new DVR?

I'm moving and called tech support about my recorded series, they told me that its stored on the DVR. So I will need to set up all of my recordings again when I get to my new home.

Does anyone know how to export your list of recorded series and import them into the new DVR?

export series recording config

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2010 2:06:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

At this time there is no way to export your series recordings because ATT will have you set up a totally new account at your new residence.  It would be nice if they would let you transfer your service from one home to another.  But because this is a whole new account none of the info will be forwarded from the old one to the new one.  If you have recordings you want to keep then I suggest recording your programs on to vhs or dvds.  Thats about all that I can suggest.

At this time there is no way to export your series recordings because ATT will have you set up a totally new account at your new residence.  It would be nice if they would let you transfer your service from one home to another.  But because this is a whole new account none of the info will be forwarded from the old one to the new one.  If you have recordings you want to keep then I suggest recording your programs on to vhs or dvds.  Thats about all that I can suggest.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: export series recording config

2 of 2 (446 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments