Helpful Links

down minutes

Contributor

down minutes

How many times a day is the average lack of connection for all services? Here it's at least once a day, sometimes more. Getting to be a pain.

Message 1 of 6
Professor

Re: down minutes

I've had Uverse since 5/09 and have not had one minute when any of my services were down (knocking on wood). Somethings wrong, perhaps you should consider calling Tech Support.

Message 2 of 6
ACE - Guru

jfw wrote:

I've had Uverse since 5/09 and have not had one minute when any of my services were down (knocking on wood). Somethings wrong, perhaps you should consider calling Tech Support.

Same here, since 5/09 with no down time. I agree call tech support.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Mentor

ditsiti wrote:

How many times a day is the average lack of connection for all services? Here it's at least once a day, sometimes more. Getting to be a pain.

Contact Matt @ uversecare@att.com

Here's some more info at dslreports.com:

How to Contact Tier 2 agents

Message 4 of 6
Expert

Thanks for the link.

Message 5 of 6
Master

OPW

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support