Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 19, 2011
11:18:39 AM
View profile
codes for pioneer surround sound receiver

Does anyone know if there are any updated codes? I tried the auto find no luck! 

Does anyone know if there are any updated codes? I tried the auto find no luck! 

codes for pioneer surround sound receiver

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2011 11:35:01 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Check out the Logitech Harmony 300 or 700. Go to Logitech.com to verify support for your devices,

The 300 is often on sale at Radio Shack for $30. Today it is $40, but go to Radio Shack site to read reviews. I think I will look at Amazon for reviews.

The 300 is a replacement for u-verse. The 700 is an upgrade. I think $90 at Costco.
Check out the Logitech Harmony 300 or 700. Go to Logitech.com to verify support for your devices,

The 300 is often on sale at Radio Shack for $30. Today it is $40, but go to Radio Shack site to read reviews. I think I will look at Amazon for reviews.

The 300 is a replacement for u-verse. The 700 is an upgrade. I think $90 at Costco.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: codes for pioneer surround sound receiver

2 of 2 (932 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments