Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 5, 2010
8:23:30 PM
Yesterday I had 1HD/3SD today it's 2HD/2SD

I've been on the 1HD/3SD profile since I had Uverse installed in June. Tonight I was looking at the System Resources and noticed that it had changed to 2HD/2SD (it changed overnight). According to Uverse Realtime the Downstream rate is 19,192 Upstream is 2040.

Obviously AT&T changed something to allow the extra HD stream..?

I've been on the 1HD/3SD profile since I had Uverse installed in June. Tonight I was looking at the System Resources and noticed that it had changed to 2HD/2SD (it changed overnight). According to Uverse Realtime the Downstream rate is 19,192 Upstream is 2040.

Obviously AT&T changed something to allow the extra HD stream..?

Yesterday I had 1HD/3SD today it's 2HD/2SD

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2010 9:10:59 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I did see some U-verse techs mention on another forum that AT&T would add another HD streams to the existing profiles.  The 19/2 stream would receive 2 HD streams, the 25/2 profile would receive 3 HD streams and the 32/5 profile would receive 4 HD streams.

I did see some U-verse techs mention on another forum that AT&T would add another HD streams to the existing profiles.  The 19/2 stream would receive 2 HD streams, the 25/2 profile would receive 3 HD streams and the 32/5 profile would receive 4 HD streams.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Yesterday I had 1HD/3SD today it's 2HD/2SD

2 of 3 (430 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2010 9:23:45 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks for the info. It looks like they're "borrowing" some of my internet bandwidth for the extra stream.

Thanks for the info. It looks like they're "borrowing" some of my internet bandwidth for the extra stream.

Re: Yesterday I had 1HD/3SD today it's 2HD/2SD

3 of 3 (430 Views)