Yahoo! AT&T Email problems signing on

Contributor

Yahoo! AT&T Email problems signing on

When signing into Yahoo email account I receive the message: "AT&T Yahoo! services suspended You no longer have access to your AT&T Yahoo! account *personal information removed for safety* because your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended. Choose Transfer information to create a new free Yahoo!" I do not have AT&T internet service. Seven years ago while living with my parents we had Pacbell internet service and I had a pacbell email address. However, in 2002 I transfer over to a Yahoo email account and merged my pacbell email to this Yahoo email. I then got rid of my pacbell email completely around 2005. I contact Yahoo twice through the help form online and only received the answer to contact AT&T. I contact and spoke with several different departments at AT&T and they did not know how to fix the problem and to contact Yahoo. I tried 8 times to transfer my information to a new Yahoo account and each time receive the message "your request could not be processed at this time". I really need to access my account to retrieve the information I have on email messages as well as contacts. There must be someone somewhere that can give me answers as to how to sign on again.

Message 1 of 2
Guru

Re: Yahoo! AT&T Email problems signing on

try this:

1. login to att.yahoo.com/mail website using the userid@pacbell.net email account. from the TRAP page that says your account is suspended, click on the TRANSFER button.

2. then try to go to www.mail.yahoo.com website. login using your free Yahoo! ID that was merged with the pacbell account. see if it lets you in on your free yahoo mailbox.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support