Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 12, 2010
9:13:23 PM
View profile
Wireless connection drops

I recently had u-verse installed in my apt....the wireless connection worked fine the first day, now it just drops the connection every few seconds...i only have two PC's connected and i'm using the 2wire to connect. 

any suggestions or do i need to call tech support

thanks

I recently had u-verse installed in my apt....the wireless connection worked fine the first day, now it just drops the connection every few seconds...i only have two PC's connected and i'm using the 2wire to connect. 

any suggestions or do i need to call tech support

thanks

Wireless connection drops

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 12, 2010 10:07:06 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Go over SomeJoe's wireless interference thread:

http://utalk.att.com/t5/High-Speed-Internet-Access/How-to-Minimize-Wireless-Interference/m-p/194004 :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Go over SomeJoe's wireless interference thread:

http://utalk.att.com/t5/High-Speed-Internet-Access/How-to-Minimize-Wireless-Interference/m-p/194004 :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Wireless connection drops

2 of 3 (400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 13, 2010 12:42:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You could call ts and ask them to check your services.  Use the number in my sig.  That software that was suggested if good for diagnosing your services as well.  Sometimes fixes could come in various solutions.  Hope you get it resolved fast.

You could call ts and ask them to check your services.  Use the number in my sig.  That software that was suggested if good for diagnosing your services as well.  Sometimes fixes could come in various solutions.  Hope you get it resolved fast.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Wireless connection drops

3 of 3 (400 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments