Whatever happened to the Audio Dropouts Surround 5.1 thread?

Mentor

Whatever happened to the Audio Dropouts Surround 5.1 thread?

Like the subject says I'm trying to locate the thread that was something like 200 pages long and was about the 5.1 surround sound audio dropouts. Did it disappear?

This is where my sig would be if I had the option to use one instead of this macro I'm having to use.

Message 1 of 10 (1,342 Views)
Expert

Re: Whatever happened to the Audio Dropouts Surround 5.1 thread?

http://forums.att.com/t5/TV-Programming/5-1-Audio-Fix-Implementation-Your-Feedback-Needed/td-p/20317...

I had to really dig for it yesterday when I needed it for a post.  Asked Wendy to sticky it, and she did. Smiley Wink

wolfen_1 wrote:

Like the subject says I'm trying to locate the thread that was something like 200 pages long and was about the 5.1 surround sound audio dropouts. Did it disappear?

This is where my sig would be if I had the option to use one instead of this macro I'm having to use.

Message 2 of 10 (1,278 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

That's not the one I mean. That one is the one posted by the AT&T employees regarding a fix. The one I'm looking for is about 200 pages long and details what many have been through with the problem. 

Message 3 of 10 (1,270 Views)
Expert

YW.  That's where I found it, so guess that's where it lays. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10 (1,266 Views)
Mentor

Sorry, I originally thanked you for the link but then realized that the link provided was for the wrong thread.

Message 5 of 10 (1,263 Views)
Expert

NP, it's kinda confusing around here now. Smiley Wink  BTW, I've been Bookmarking ones like this to rebuild what I lost.

Message 6 of 10 (1,260 Views)
Mentor

spd2demun wrote:

NP, it's kinda confusing around here now. Smiley Wink  BTW, I've been Bookmarking ones like this to rebuild what I lost.

I'll say it's kinda confusing! Smiley Tongue And I wonder what might have happened to a nearly 200 page thread which was here prior to the wireless virus infection? Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 10 (1,238 Views)
Expert

It looks like any thread that had more than 1000 replies may not have been migrated during the forum move.

The affected threads that we've noticed that can't be found are:

• 5.1 Audio Dropouts (Equipment)
  • Gas Prices (Lounge)
  • New Temp[erature] Thread (Lounge)
  • Word Association (Lounge)
  • Alphabetical City (Lounge)

Message 8 of 10 (1,229 Views)
Expert

I found the 5.1 Fix one yesterday, it's now stickied, but in TV Programming (see Msg. #2).  Unless you're talking about the one that is just discussion, not the fix?

Message 9 of 10 (1,226 Views)
Mentor

Yep, it's the discussion one that I'm talking about and can't find. As SJ has pointed out it apparently didn't make the migration along with a few other threads. I appreciate the attempt at helping anyway, thought I was losing what little is left of my mind since nothing was coming up on searches either. I guess AT&T and Lithium just decided that we didn't really need those threads after all. Go figure. Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 10 (1,189 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.