Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 14, 2010
5:52:40 AM
View profile
Whatever happened to the Audio Dropouts Surround 5.1 thread?

Like the subject says I'm trying to locate the thread that was something like 200 pages long and was about the 5.1 surround sound audio dropouts. Did it disappear?

This is where my sig would be if I had the option to use one instead of this macro I'm having to use.

Like the subject says I'm trying to locate the thread that was something like 200 pages long and was about the 5.1 surround sound audio dropouts. Did it disappear?

This is where my sig would be if I had the option to use one instead of this macro I'm having to use.

The new forum sucks.

Whatever happened to the Audio Dropouts Surround 5.1 thread?

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 4:01:36 PM
(0)
Expert

http://forums.att.com/t5/TV-Programming/5-1-Audio-Fix-Implementation-Your-Feedback-Needed/td-p/20317...

I had to really dig for it yesterday when I needed it for a post.  Asked Wendy to sticky it, and she did. Smiley Wink

wolfen_1 wrote:

http://forums.att.com/t5/TV-Programming/5-1-Audio-Fix-Implementation-Your-Feedback-Needed/td-p/2031727

I had to really dig for it yesterday when I needed it for a post.  Asked Wendy to sticky it, and she did. Smiley Wink

wolfen_1 wrote:

Re: Whatever happened to the Audio Dropouts Surround 5.1 thread?

2 of 10 (1,267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 4:13:10 PM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by wolfen on Oct 14, 2010 at 4:15:06 PM

That's not the one I mean. That one is the one posted by the AT&T employees regarding a fix. The one I'm looking for is about 200 pages long and details what many have been through with the problem. 

That's not the one I mean. That one is the one posted by the AT&T employees regarding a fix. The one I'm looking for is about 200 pages long and details what many have been through with the problem. 

The new forum sucks.

[ Edited ]
3 of 10 (1,259 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 4:14:39 PM
(0)
Expert

YW.  That's where I found it, so guess that's where it lays. Smiley Happy

YW.  That's where I found it, so guess that's where it lays. Smiley Happy

4 of 10 (1,255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 4:16:06 PM
(0)
Mentor

Sorry, I originally thanked you for the link but then realized that the link provided was for the wrong thread.

Sorry, I originally thanked you for the link but then realized that the link provided was for the wrong thread.

The new forum sucks.

5 of 10 (1,252 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 4:17:32 PM
(0)
Expert

NP, it's kinda confusing around here now. Smiley Wink  BTW, I've been Bookmarking ones like this to rebuild what I lost.

NP, it's kinda confusing around here now. Smiley Wink  BTW, I've been Bookmarking ones like this to rebuild what I lost.

6 of 10 (1,249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 4:58:40 PM
(0)
Mentor

spd2demun wrote:

I'll say it's kinda confusing! Smiley Tongue And I wonder what might have happened to a nearly 200 page thread which was here prior to the wireless virus infection? Smiley Surprised

spd2demun wrote:

I'll say it's kinda confusing! Smiley Tongue And I wonder what might have happened to a nearly 200 page thread which was here prior to the wireless virus infection? Smiley Surprised

The new forum sucks.

7 of 10 (1,227 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 5:23:26 PM
(0)
Expert

It looks like any thread that had more than 1000 replies may not have been migrated during the forum move.

The affected threads that we've noticed that can't be found are:

• 5.1 Audio Dropouts (Equipment)
  • Gas Prices (Lounge)
  • New Temp[erature] Thread (Lounge)
  • Word Association (Lounge)
  • Alphabetical City (Lounge)

It looks like any thread that had more than 1000 replies may not have been migrated during the forum move.

The affected threads that we've noticed that can't be found are:

• 5.1 Audio Dropouts (Equipment)
  • Gas Prices (Lounge)
  • New Temp[erature] Thread (Lounge)
  • Word Association (Lounge)
  • Alphabetical City (Lounge)

8 of 10 (1,218 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 5:27:31 PM
(0)
Expert

I found the 5.1 Fix one yesterday, it's now stickied, but in TV Programming (see Msg. #2).  Unless you're talking about the one that is just discussion, not the fix?

I found the 5.1 Fix one yesterday, it's now stickied, but in TV Programming (see Msg. #2).  Unless you're talking about the one that is just discussion, not the fix?

9 of 10 (1,215 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2010 3:14:53 AM
(0)
Mentor

Yep, it's the discussion one that I'm talking about and can't find. As SJ has pointed out it apparently didn't make the migration along with a few other threads. I appreciate the attempt at helping anyway, thought I was losing what little is left of my mind since nothing was coming up on searches either. I guess AT&T and Lithium just decided that we didn't really need those threads after all. Go figure. Smiley Indifferent

Yep, it's the discussion one that I'm talking about and can't find. As SJ has pointed out it apparently didn't make the migration along with a few other threads. I appreciate the attempt at helping anyway, thought I was losing what little is left of my mind since nothing was coming up on searches either. I guess AT&T and Lithium just decided that we didn't really need those threads after all. Go figure. Smiley Indifferent

The new forum sucks.

10 of 10 (1,178 Views)