Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 31, 2010
8:51:50 AM
What is wrong with this equipment...

In general,  we have been happy with Uverse.  Unfortunately,  we have a problem with they can not seem to fix.  first of all,  I think the equipment, in general, is marginal at best.  Having the service for about a year now we have had the RG replaced, the DVR replaced and both the the RT replaced.  After all of that,  there is still a problem.  When we try and watch a recorded program via the RT in the bedroom,  it freezes.  It will freeze and then play, freeze and play, absolutely unwatchable.

Had a tech come out a couple of weeks ago.  His solution was to replace the RT upstairs,  claiming that it was sending out a lot of errors and that was causing the problem.  He replaced the RT with a new one (rather than the refurb crap we had been stuck with before).  Well  a couple days later,  the problem returns.  Having another tech come out tomorrow.  I told them I want new units and not refurbs.  With over 10 tech visits in the last year,  I'd have to think that connections are good,  I'm thinking it must be the **bleep** units.

This will be the last straw.  If they can't fix it this time,  it will be time to change service.  We had Dish for 10+ years and never had a problem.  Changed to Uverse for the cost advantage,  but the equipment apparently sucks.

I do give them a lot of credit for Customer Service though.  They have always been quick to react and I've even had techs out here on a Sunday.  They could save a ton of money if they had equipment that was somewhat reliable.

In general,  we have been happy with Uverse.  Unfortunately,  we have a problem with they can not seem to fix.  first of all,  I think the equipment, in general, is marginal at best.  Having the service for about a year now we have had the RG replaced, the DVR replaced and both the the RT replaced.  After all of that,  there is still a problem.  When we try and watch a recorded program via the RT in the bedroom,  it freezes.  It will freeze and then play, freeze and play, absolutely unwatchable.

Had a tech come out a couple of weeks ago.  His solution was to replace the RT upstairs,  claiming that it was sending out a lot of errors and that was causing the problem.  He replaced the RT with a new one (rather than the refurb crap we had been stuck with before).  Well  a couple days later,  the problem returns.  Having another tech come out tomorrow.  I told them I want new units and not refurbs.  With over 10 tech visits in the last year,  I'd have to think that connections are good,  I'm thinking it must be the **bleep** units.

This will be the last straw.  If they can't fix it this time,  it will be time to change service.  We had Dish for 10+ years and never had a problem.  Changed to Uverse for the cost advantage,  but the equipment apparently sucks.

I do give them a lot of credit for Customer Service though.  They have always been quick to react and I've even had techs out here on a Sunday.  They could save a ton of money if they had equipment that was somewhat reliable.

What is wrong with this equipment...

25 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(25)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2010 9:14:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

If you have all these problems you need to have them go over the wiring with a fine tooth comb.

Make sure all the cable ends are replaced and that you have a good splitter.

If they used existing wiring, do you have a splitter or other connector buried in the wall or the attic?

You have to thoroughly check everything to find the problem.

If you have all these problems you need to have them go over the wiring with a fine tooth comb.

Make sure all the cable ends are replaced and that you have a good splitter.

If they used existing wiring, do you have a splitter or other connector buried in the wall or the attic?

You have to thoroughly check everything to find the problem.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What is wrong with this equipment...

2 of 26 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2010 9:21:19 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Download SomeJoe's Uverse realtime: http://www.uverserealtime.com/  Great deal of info available.

Then post the IP profile and Coax/HPNA tabs, sounds more like a connection problem and not an equipment problem.  Had the same DVR/RG for 2+ years w/no problems. Good luck :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Download SomeJoe's Uverse realtime: http://www.uverserealtime.com/  Great deal of info available.

Then post the IP profile and Coax/HPNA tabs, sounds more like a connection problem and not an equipment problem.  Had the same DVR/RG for 2+ years w/no problems. Good luck :smileywink:

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 26 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 31, 2010 10:43:58 AM
(0)
Expert

I agree ... the problem isn't the units here, it's your coax wiring.  That's a common problem with some U-Verse installations.

Have a premises tech fix the wiring and the problems will disappear.  Meanwhile, download U-Verse realtime using the link above and post the Coax/HPNA tab and IP/Profile tabs, we'll be able to see if there are other concurrent problems.

I agree ... the problem isn't the units here, it's your coax wiring.  That's a common problem with some U-Verse installations.

Have a premises tech fix the wiring and the problems will disappear.  Meanwhile, download U-Verse realtime using the link above and post the Coax/HPNA tab and IP/Profile tabs, we'll be able to see if there are other concurrent problems.

4 of 26 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 8:31:31 AM
(0)
Mentor

Thanks for the responses.  I downloaded the Uverse Realtime thing, but I get a Net Framework error message telling me it can't open an adapter.  I choose continue,  but it does not show me anything on the COAX/HPNA tab.  Any ideas?

By the way,  the RT in the bedroom does not work at all now.  Can't even watch regular TV, tells me is is not connected to the network even after a reboot.  Get a client initialization error.  Just gets worse...

Thanks for the responses.  I downloaded the Uverse Realtime thing, but I get a Net Framework error message telling me it can't open an adapter.  I choose continue,  but it does not show me anything on the COAX/HPNA tab.  Any ideas?

By the way,  the RT in the bedroom does not work at all now.  Can't even watch regular TV, tells me is is not connected to the network even after a reboot.  Get a client initialization error.  Just gets worse...

5 of 26 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 9:14:56 AM
(0)
Expert

Hookster wrote:

Thanks for the responses.  I downloaded the Uverse Realtime thing, but I get a Net Framework error message telling me it can't open an adapter.  I choose continue,  but it does not show me anything on the COAX/HPNA tab.

What is your networking setup on that computer where you've installed U-Verse Realtime?  Does it have a standard Ethernet card in it, hooked up to your network?  If not, try a different computer.

Hookster wrote:

Thanks for the responses.  I downloaded the Uverse Realtime thing, but I get a Net Framework error message telling me it can't open an adapter.  I choose continue,  but it does not show me anything on the COAX/HPNA tab.

What is your networking setup on that computer where you've installed U-Verse Realtime?  Does it have a standard Ethernet card in it, hooked up to your network?  If not, try a different computer.

6 of 26 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 9:59:30 AM
(0)
Mentor

Tried it on a different computer,  but got the same error message.  Here it is...

2317i3F1853491295C675

Tried it on a different computer,  but got the same error message.  Here it is...

2317i3F1853491295C675

7 of 26 (804 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 10:48:09 AM
(0)
Expert

I can't see the picture until it's gets approval by the moderator, so as soon as that happens I'll see what's going on.

I can't see the picture until it's gets approval by the moderator, so as soon as that happens I'll see what's going on.

8 of 26 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 12:00:44 PM
(0)
Mentor

Well,   I think this tech might be a good one.  He is replacing the COAX connection to the RT in the bedroom with CAT5 (something simple in that it is just through a wall).  He was not getting any HPNA reading so he is going to replace the RG with a new version.  Hope this is going to do it.  I think the error I was getting with the Uverse Realtime may have been due to the RG flaking out.  The other TV upstairs (hooked up via COAX) is not working either.

Well,   I think this tech might be a good one.  He is replacing the COAX connection to the RT in the bedroom with CAT5 (something simple in that it is just through a wall).  He was not getting any HPNA reading so he is going to replace the RG with a new version.  Hope this is going to do it.  I think the error I was getting with the Uverse Realtime may have been due to the RG flaking out.  The other TV upstairs (hooked up via COAX) is not working either.

9 of 26 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 12:17:49 PM
(0)
Expert

Let us know how it goes!  Good luck!

Let us know how it goes!  Good luck!

10 of 26 (804 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 12:36:50 PM
(0)
Employee

Hookster wrote:

2317i3F1853491295C675

That's not a hardware problem (or if it is, it's a failed port). That's the dotNet three-point-five Base Class Library (the library of common routines, aka The Framework) reporting that it can't find or can't open the port in the specified mode, requested by the application code (promiscuous mode ... to listen without participating).

It's not a U-Verse problem, it's not a problem with the U-Verse RG or STB. It's programming issue (probably in WinPcap) or a port hardware issue with the device itself. Check the revision of the software you are trying to use.

Hookster wrote:

2317i3F1853491295C675

That's not a hardware problem (or if it is, it's a failed port). That's the dotNet three-point-five Base Class Library (the library of common routines, aka The Framework) reporting that it can't find or can't open the port in the specified mode, requested by the application code (promiscuous mode ... to listen without participating).

It's not a U-Verse problem, it's not a problem with the U-Verse RG or STB. It's programming issue (probably in WinPcap) or a port hardware issue with the device itself. Check the revision of the software you are trying to use.

Sent from my phone.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

11 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2010 2:32:39 PM
(0)
Expert

That error can appear if the network card you're using does not support promiscuous mode and you are attempting to turn on the "Enable Gathering STB Channels/Streams Data".  Is this a wireless network interface?  WinPCap only supports a few wireless devices.

Try to run U-Verse Realtime without checking this box on the configuration tab, or check the pull-down menu there and make sure there isn't another network interface that you should be selecting instead.

If you can't run the program because it crashes with this error at startup, then delete the following folder:

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Local Settings\_UVerseRealtime

Windows Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\_UVerseRealtime

This will reset your preferences to defaults, and the Channels/Streams feature will be turned off by default.

That error can appear if the network card you're using does not support promiscuous mode and you are attempting to turn on the "Enable Gathering STB Channels/Streams Data".  Is this a wireless network interface?  WinPCap only supports a few wireless devices.

Try to run U-Verse Realtime without checking this box on the configuration tab, or check the pull-down menu there and make sure there isn't another network interface that you should be selecting instead.

If you can't run the program because it crashes with this error at startup, then delete the following folder:

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Local Settings\_UVerseRealtime

Windows Vista/7: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\_UVerseRealtime

This will reset your preferences to defaults, and the Channels/Streams feature will be turned off by default.

12 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2010 6:01:18 AM
(0)
Mentor

It appears that the new RG and wiring the RT via CAT5 instead of coax has fixed that problem.  Only time will tell though as the other "fixes" worked for a while.   Now I seem to have a new problem.  Since the tech has did his thing, my DVR has re-booted itself 4 or 5 times.  Apparently it is impossible to have Uverse and not have some sort of glitch.  The guy had thought about replacing the DVR, but then changed his mind.  I should have demanded it.

It appears that the new RG and wiring the RT via CAT5 instead of coax has fixed that problem.  Only time will tell though as the other "fixes" worked for a while.   Now I seem to have a new problem.  Since the tech has did his thing, my DVR has re-booted itself 4 or 5 times.  Apparently it is impossible to have Uverse and not have some sort of glitch.  The guy had thought about replacing the DVR, but then changed his mind.  I should have demanded it.

13 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 7, 2010 6:03:14 AM
(0)
Mentor

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

Guess that must be it.  All of my connections are via wireless.  A Netgear card in my desktop and not really sure what is in my Notebooks.

SomeJoe7777 wrote:

Guess that must be it.  All of my connections are via wireless.  A Netgear card in my desktop and not really sure what is in my Notebooks.

14 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2010 9:08:01 PM
(0)
Mentor

Unfrigginbelievable!!   So the Tech replaced the RG and did the CAT5 cabling.  After that I was having a problem with frequent re-booting.  Another tech comes out and replaces the DVR with a new one.  5 days later the thing reboots on me when I try and play a recorded show.  We'll see how often this one reboots by itself.  If it is anything like the last one (which never rebooted until I got the new RG), this will be the last straw.  Either all of the equipment is horribly unrealiable, or none of the 12+ Techs that have been out here have a clue.

Unfrigginbelievable!!   So the Tech replaced the RG and did the CAT5 cabling.  After that I was having a problem with frequent re-booting.  Another tech comes out and replaces the DVR with a new one.  5 days later the thing reboots on me when I try and play a recorded show.  We'll see how often this one reboots by itself.  If it is anything like the last one (which never rebooted until I got the new RG), this will be the last straw.  Either all of the equipment is horribly unrealiable, or none of the 12+ Techs that have been out here have a clue.

15 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2010 12:45:26 PM
(0)
Tutor

I found that using a NetGear USB wireless card in my desktop was unreliable.  I replaced it with an internal LinkSys IDE card, extended cable, and larger antenna solved my problem.  Fast and 5x5 signal!

I found that using a NetGear USB wireless card in my desktop was unreliable.  I replaced it with an internal LinkSys IDE card, extended cable, and larger antenna solved my problem.  Fast and 5x5 signal!

16 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2010 10:46:57 AM
(0)
Mentor

Crap the new one re-booted on me again, otherwise it has been relatively stable.  I have had a couple of recordings that freeze fro a couple seconds when I am watching them.  The reboots have occurred when I am doing something.  Both times it has been when I am trying to bring up a recorded program.  I'll select the program, hit watch, it will freeze for a moment, then reboot.  It also has kind of stalled for a bit when I delete a recorded program.  The prior DVR wold just reboot at random occasions.  It sounds like ANOTHER bad DVR.  Any thoughts...

Crap the new one re-booted on me again, otherwise it has been relatively stable.  I have had a couple of recordings that freeze fro a couple seconds when I am watching them.  The reboots have occurred when I am doing something.  Both times it has been when I am trying to bring up a recorded program.  I'll select the program, hit watch, it will freeze for a moment, then reboot.  It also has kind of stalled for a bit when I delete a recorded program.  The prior DVR wold just reboot at random occasions.  It sounds like ANOTHER bad DVR.  Any thoughts...

17 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2010 10:59:14 AM
(0)
Scholar

When I had my DVR replaced a couple of weeks ago the Tech made a comment that they sure have to replace a lot of DVRs because their reliability(Motorola in my area) is crap.

When I had my DVR replaced a couple of weeks ago the Tech made a comment that they sure have to replace a lot of DVRs because their reliability(Motorola in my area) is crap.

18 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2010 12:25:42 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

My VIP 1216's been just fine for 2+ years. :smileyvery-happy:

Chris

My VIP 1216's been just fine for 2+ years. :smileyvery-happy:

Chris

19 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2010 12:40:50 PM
(0)
Scholar

1.Are all of the STB's connected to the RG via CAT5 cabling now?

2. Do you have any other Ethernet Switches or hubs between the RG and STB's? If so what brand is it:?

3. If you have a Ethernet Network active download Wireshark from www. wireshark.org and do a network capture of the traffic. You should be able to decipher the broadcast communication that is occurring between all of the devices. If you are attempting to isolate a single device you will need a managed switch that supports port mirroring.

I have had UVERSE since January 2008 and have not had any major problems. I have one DVR STB and two standard STB's installed (Motorola Brand) and have a complete CAT5 installation. I even have a direct CAT5 cable to the outside NID. The only interface I have running on the RG is the Ethernet Interface. I have turned off the coax interface because it is not utilized.

1.Are all of the STB's connected to the RG via CAT5 cabling now?

2. Do you have any other Ethernet Switches or hubs between the RG and STB's? If so what brand is it:?

3. If you have a Ethernet Network active download Wireshark from www. wireshark.org and do a network capture of the traffic. You should be able to decipher the broadcast communication that is occurring between all of the devices. If you are attempting to isolate a single device you will need a managed switch that supports port mirroring.

I have had UVERSE since January 2008 and have not had any major problems. I have one DVR STB and two standard STB's installed (Motorola Brand) and have a complete CAT5 installation. I even have a direct CAT5 cable to the outside NID. The only interface I have running on the RG is the Ethernet Interface. I have turned off the coax interface because it is not utilized.

20 of 26 (793 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2010 8:52:25 AM
(0)
Mentor

No,   the STB upstairs is still connected via COAX.  That is never used,  I am going to disconnect it and return it.  If Uverse needs to have everything connected via CAT5 to work,  then that is what thy should do when they install it.  The **bleep** thing re-booted again last night and then again this morning.  I hate to go through the hassle of changing services, but with this crappy equipment/installation they do not leave someone much choice.

To those who have not had any problems,  I guess  you are the lucky ones.  The last tech that was out here told me that they had a big meeting with a regional VP earlier that day that told them that, due to the amount of problems they have with the DVRs,  they are changing their refurbishment policy.  The old process was they would scrap a system after it had been refurbed 7 times, thats right 7!  The new policy is to scrap them after 3.  That pretty much sums up the quality of these systems.

It used to be I could go a month or 2 after the came out and "fixed" things,  now it is down to about a week.  

No,   the STB upstairs is still connected via COAX.  That is never used,  I am going to disconnect it and return it.  If Uverse needs to have everything connected via CAT5 to work,  then that is what thy should do when they install it.  The **bleep** thing re-booted again last night and then again this morning.  I hate to go through the hassle of changing services, but with this crappy equipment/installation they do not leave someone much choice.

To those who have not had any problems,  I guess  you are the lucky ones.  The last tech that was out here told me that they had a big meeting with a regional VP earlier that day that told them that, due to the amount of problems they have with the DVRs,  they are changing their refurbishment policy.  The old process was they would scrap a system after it had been refurbed 7 times, thats right 7!  The new policy is to scrap them after 3.  That pretty much sums up the quality of these systems.

It used to be I could go a month or 2 after the came out and "fixed" things,  now it is down to about a week.  

21 of 26 (651 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2010 10:03:56 AM
(0)
Mentor

Well, I guess I am a glutton for punishment.  I just got off the phone with a tech, and have a tech scheduled to come out tomorrow and replace the DVR again.  Apparently I have the newer Motorolla DVR (larger HD) which he says they have not had many problems with (guess I am just unlucky).  This will be my 4th DVR in the year I have had the service,  but only my second of the newer version. :smileyhappy:  I asked if I could get a Cisco DVR and get rid of this Motorolla crap,  but was told that Cisco DVRs are not available in Texas.  Once again,  we will see how this goes.  I really hate to hassle with changing services,  but if this flakes out,  I'll go back to dish.  They don't really give you much of an option.

I have to comment again on the quality of the customer service.  They are always quick to respond (tech will be here tomorrow morning),  but then with this crappy equipment,  if they also had bad  customer service they would not have any customers.

Well, I guess I am a glutton for punishment.  I just got off the phone with a tech, and have a tech scheduled to come out tomorrow and replace the DVR again.  Apparently I have the newer Motorolla DVR (larger HD) which he says they have not had many problems with (guess I am just unlucky).  This will be my 4th DVR in the year I have had the service,  but only my second of the newer version. :smileyhappy:  I asked if I could get a Cisco DVR and get rid of this Motorolla crap,  but was told that Cisco DVRs are not available in Texas.  Once again,  we will see how this goes.  I really hate to hassle with changing services,  but if this flakes out,  I'll go back to dish.  They don't really give you much of an option.

I have to comment again on the quality of the customer service.  They are always quick to respond (tech will be here tomorrow morning),  but then with this crappy equipment,  if they also had bad  customer service they would not have any customers.

22 of 26 (651 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2010 7:35:12 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

I had the same sort of experience with my DVR rebooting when I tried to do something with the remote control.  At that time I was also having loads of problems with the remote control working when more than 5 feet from the DVR.  When I corrected the IR interference problem which allowed the remote to work out to 15 to 20 feet (or more), the reboots stopped as well.

Just wondering if you may have an undiagnosed IR-interference problem here?

I had the same sort of experience with my DVR rebooting when I tried to do something with the remote control.  At that time I was also having loads of problems with the remote control working when more than 5 feet from the DVR.  When I corrected the IR interference problem which allowed the remote to work out to 15 to 20 feet (or more), the reboots stopped as well.

23 of 26 (651 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2010 9:49:18 AM
(0)
Mentor

JefferMC wrote:

Mmm,  well I don't think so.  The remote appears to work fine and I have never had problems with any remotes before.  What would cause IR interference?

JefferMC wrote:

Mmm,  well I don't think so.  The remote appears to work fine and I have never had problems with any remotes before.  What would cause IR interference?

24 of 26 (651 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2010 11:29:47 AM
(0)
Mentor

The tech came out and replaced the DVR.  When he was done,  he told me he was going to talk to his manager to get his opinion of the situation.  He called back about an hour later to see if was OK to come out again with another tech to check out the lines.  What they did:

- He checked the redid the ground at the NID.  He also grounded the filter at the NID.  They said for a while they told the techs not to ground the filter,  now they have switched to grounding everything.

- Removed an S-Video cable I had going from the DVR to my reciever.  This must have been a hold over from my Dish days at the DVR goes directly to the TV via HDMI.  I used the S-Video so I could get analog video to the receiver and record stuff on a VCR,  but I can't remember the last time I did that. :smileyhappy:

- Ran a check on the remaining COAX cable I had running upstairs.  They have some new test machine and that line failed badly, a lot of noise.  According to them,  that was most likely the cause of the problems.  It was a very long COAX run,  they think that there may be a nick in the cable somewhere and it was basically acting like a big antenna, creating interference.

- They also checked all of the electrical connections.

So now we will see.  I am happy that they took the time to check everything rather than just replacing components.  With all of the techs I've had out here,  I'd think that someone should have done that before,  especially the grounding in the NID.  Hope this does it...

The tech came out and replaced the DVR.  When he was done,  he told me he was going to talk to his manager to get his opinion of the situation.  He called back about an hour later to see if was OK to come out again with another tech to check out the lines.  What they did:

- He checked the redid the ground at the NID.  He also grounded the filter at the NID.  They said for a while they told the techs not to ground the filter,  now they have switched to grounding everything.

- Removed an S-Video cable I had going from the DVR to my reciever.  This must have been a hold over from my Dish days at the DVR goes directly to the TV via HDMI.  I used the S-Video so I could get analog video to the receiver and record stuff on a VCR,  but I can't remember the last time I did that. :smileyhappy:

- Ran a check on the remaining COAX cable I had running upstairs.  They have some new test machine and that line failed badly, a lot of noise.  According to them,  that was most likely the cause of the problems.  It was a very long COAX run,  they think that there may be a nick in the cable somewhere and it was basically acting like a big antenna, creating interference.

- They also checked all of the electrical connections.

So now we will see.  I am happy that they took the time to check everything rather than just replacing components.  With all of the techs I've had out here,  I'd think that someone should have done that before,  especially the grounding in the NID.  Hope this does it...

25 of 26 (651 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2010 7:49:30 PM
(0)
Expert

You have been through a lot!  Hopefully, they have it fixed for good this time!

You have been through a lot!  Hopefully, they have it fixed for good this time!

26 of 26 (651 Views)