Weebly sites are inaccessible

Highlighted
Contributor

Weebly sites are inaccessible

I am unable to access any free site created on weebly.com, including my own announcement page for my online class: [text removed for privacy].  I have been told the same thing by a handful of students, all using ATT for their Internet Service Provider.  I have been told by Weebly that this is a specific problem with ATT, and told by ATT that I need to request that the DNS be changed.

Can you please help? I need all of my students to be able to view my announcement page, and I'm sure all customers who use Weebly.com to create webpages or who access pages created by weebly.com would appreciate regaining this service.  It worked great until 2 days ago.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 5
Teacher

Re: Weebly sites are inaccessible

Hmmm. Maybe it is a regional thing. I just tried it from the SF Bay area and got the home page with no problem.
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert

Just got right to it and saw Carisa was the student of the week from here in metro Detroit. :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5
Master

Yep, works here in Ohio too and could even go into the "Virtual Office" although I did not sign up for an appointment. Looks like you're fully booked for tomorrow anyhow. :smileywink:

Good luck and hopefully it was just a temporary thing. :smileyhappy:

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 4 of 5
Expert

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support