Posted Jul 1, 2010
8:30:39 AM
View profile
Uverse Upload Speed

Do anyone know what the upload speed for Uverse Max Turbo (24 Mbps DL) in Carlsbad California (San Diego)?  I currently have Uverse Max (12 Mbps DL and 1.5 Mbps UL) and was looking to increase my UL. Thanks, Peter

Do anyone know what the upload speed for Uverse Max Turbo (24 Mbps DL) in Carlsbad California (San Diego)?  I currently have Uverse Max (12 Mbps DL and 1.5 Mbps UL) and was looking to increase my UL. Thanks, Peter

Uverse Upload Speed

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2010 8:46:29 AM
(0)
Guru

peterhl wrote:

If Max Turbo is available where you are, the upload speed is 3.0 Mbps.  (I have it, and yeah, I pretty much get that speed.)

peterhl wrote:

If Max Turbo is available where you are, the upload speed is 3.0 Mbps.  (I have it, and yeah, I pretty much get that speed.)

Re: Uverse Upload Speed

2 of 2 (14,229 Views)