I have been trying for about a day now to find the uverse remote code for my Magnavox, I dont have word so Im not able to download the list of tv codes, My Magnavox doesnt have a TV/VCR button to move it to a Input/video station so watching DVDs or playing a video game system on it isnt possible. I was hopeing someone could give me the code so I can use my Uverse remote to hit the TV/Video button to switch my TV to an input/video station.
I also know its possible that I can switch my TV over, I was using a VCR to do it but my VCR finnaly broke. Was just really hoping someone would be able to help me.
1) Press and hold down the TV button and the OK button.
2) Let go of both and the same time and the 4 buttons on top of the remote except the power button will flash 2 times.
3) Enter 922 on the remote and the TV button will flash twice
4) Aim the remote at your TV and press the play button simultaneously and wait for the TV to shut off. When it does..
5) Press the enter button bottom most right on the remote. The TV button will flash 3 times.
6) Press power again to make sure the remote synced properly to the TV
Sometimes you may have to watch the tv button while you press play as some LCDs have a delay before they power down. Vizio is on the 5th hit, RCA is first,Sony is on the 3rd one. Samsung has 4 codes to turn it off, but only one turns it back on and that is 1073.
Roger, you sound like you have really figured all of this out. What can you find out about Hanspree? I challenge you. All of us Hanspree owners out here are toting around two remotes because, well, first of all, there are no codes out there -- even Hanspree will tell you that; but, secondly, all codes that seemingly work will fulfill most remote requirements but we can't seem to get any to turn the TV back ON. Quite a drag...thanks for any input.
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.