Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jan 6, 2010
6:49:50 PM
Upgrade to U-Verse High Speed Internet
I know this is a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. If I upgraded my u-verse internet speed is the incoming/outgoing connection speed in the RG supposed to change?
I know this is a dumb question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. If I upgraded my u-verse internet speed is the incoming/outgoing connection speed in the RG supposed to change?

Upgrade to U-Verse High Speed Internet

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2010 6:56:52 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Are you referring to doing a speed test at one of the websites on the internet, or are you looking at one of the stat pages on the RG?
Are you referring to doing a speed test at one of the websites on the internet, or are you looking at one of the stat pages on the RG?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Upgrade to U-Verse High Speed Internet

2 of 5 (756 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2010 7:00:02 PM
(0)
Tutor
I'm looking at one of the stat pages on the RG.

3 of 5 (756 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2010 7:09:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

struesdell wrote:

Which stat page?  You will see no change on the RG as a result of an upgrade to a higher internet package.

struesdell wrote:

Which stat page?  You will see no change on the RG as a result of an upgrade to a higher internet package.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (756 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 6, 2010 7:12:18 PM
(0)
Tutor
thank you texasguy... that's what I was looking for! I just wanted to make sure everything was working correctly. I should see no change to the RG. I did run the "internet speed test" on the AT&T website and I can see my internet speed has increased. Again... thanks for your help and prompt response! 
thank you texasguy... that's what I was looking for! I just wanted to make sure everything was working correctly. I should see no change to the RG. I did run the "internet speed test" on the AT&T website and I can see my internet speed has increased. Again... thanks for your help and prompt response! 

5 of 5 (756 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments