Update

Scholar

Update

In case you haven't seen this press release yet.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ATT-Upgrades-Uverse-Total-prnews-1280511672.html?x=0

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 1 of 68 (2,468 Views)
Expert

Re: Update

Smiley Very Happy  Better safe than sorry huh?

Message 61 of 68 (688 Views)
Scholar

Got the update earlier this week.  Nothing but trouble since.  Hate the new FF...have to hit it about 4-5 times to get the speed I want.  The whole system is much slower and lags a lot.  If I wanted all that I would have stayed with Time Warner.

Message 62 of 68 (626 Views)
Expert

Smiley Surprised

Message 63 of 68 (624 Views)

AmishGuy91 wrote:

Got the update earlier this week.  Nothing but trouble since.  Hate the new FF...have to hit it about 4-5 times to get the speed I want.  The whole system is much slower and lags a lot.  If I wanted all that I would have stayed with Time Warner.

Give it a  couple of days and your system will be back to normal.  Most people actually like the new FF.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 64 of 68 (568 Views)
Scholar

AmishGuy91 wrote:

You can also try rebooting your boxes to see if that helps with the speed.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 65 of 68 (561 Views)
Mentor

Something really screwy last night with the update. I was watching the mavs game timeshifted about 90 minutes. I was around 23 min in on the STB and hit skip to go through a commercial. It jumped to 45 min. tried to hit back and it stayed where it was. used rew button and was able to finally get it to go back and tried it again. Same type of issue right there. Could FF to around 21 min and could watch OK through the 23 min mark. Went to about 32 min in the program and decided to finish upstairs on the DVR. Hit stop. Went to live on a different channel and turned of TV.

Went upstairs to resume, and it started at 7 min in. Wouldn't FF correctly at all, but finally jumped to the 45 min mark again. Worked OK from that point, but was very strange.

Message 66 of 68 (558 Views)
ACE - Master

Dennis....When I first received phase 3 I had simular issues but they seem to have cleared on their own.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 67 of 68 (531 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

I think since this is the initial rollout there will be glitches and hiccups like there were when phases 1 and 2 rolled out.  If you haven't already, do hard reboots on your stbs. 

Message 68 of 68 (453 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.