Update

Scholar

Update

In case you haven't seen this press release yet.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ATT-Upgrades-Uverse-Total-prnews-1280511672.html?x=0

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 1 of 68 (2,469 Views)
Expert

Re: Update

owwwwww!

Message 46 of 68 (1,093 Views)
Teacher

I believe my area, the Austin-Round Rock area just got it. Yesterday morning I got a message that an update was available, and after it was installed everything looked a little different (the pop-up that shows where you are in the program when you pause and such, as well as the menus). Haven't tested the pausing on another STB, but I'm guessing this is it?

Message 47 of 68 (903 Views)
Professor

jjhatch wrote:

I believe my area, the Austin-Round Rock area just got it. Yesterday morning I got a message that an update was available, and after it was installed everything looked a little different (the pop-up that shows where you are in the program when you pause and such, as well as the menus). Haven't tested the pausing on another STB, but I'm guessing this is it?

You got it!

Message 48 of 68 (897 Views)
Expert

Smiley Very Happy @ NT.

Message 49 of 68 (880 Views)
ACE - Master

Well it appears to be a deep south thing. What about the midwest?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 50 of 68 (798 Views)
Mentor

I hope they fix the resposiveness. I'm getting a delay on button pushes from the remote.
Message 51 of 68 (1,103 Views)
BCB
Scholar

dhascall wrote:

Nothing in Chicagoland AFAIK as of this morning.

Message 52 of 68 (1,099 Views)
Professor

dhascall wrote:

Indy and/ or Detroit may win the booby prize for Phase 3.

Message 53 of 68 (1,067 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

I noticed the same thing when I first received phase 3 but it seems to have gone almost back to normal now....after about 3 or 4 days.  It is still a little slower but nothing to complain about.

Mobutu wrote:
I hope they fix the resposiveness. I'm getting a delay on button pushes from the remote.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 54 of 68 (1,017 Views)
Expert

It could be bogged down in Texas.  You know, the state is so big.  j/k  But I think we should blame Spds aliens.Smiley Wink

Message 55 of 68 (965 Views)
Professor

RCSMG wrote:

It could be bogged down in Texas.  You know, the state is so big.  j/k  But I think we should blame Spds aliens.Smiley Wink

I athink you and I will get it by the end of the week.Man Surprised

Message 56 of 68 (932 Views)
Expert

Don't even bring up my little friends! Smiley Wink

Quite odd in the order that this upgrade rolled out; not that I'm complaining.

Message 57 of 68 (896 Views)
Mentor

Update here in Richardson TX (N Dallas area) on Monday night ~ 11:30 PM.

It seems to us that the fast forward (1st click) is now slower than it previously was.

Anyone else notice this?

Otherwise, all seems fine.

Dlck

Message 58 of 68 (857 Views)
Expert

Yes, they basically added an arrow to all the FF/REW settings. The 2-arrow speed is new, it's about 2x, quite slow.

The 3-arrow setting is what the 2-arrow setting used to be, and the 4-arrow setting is what the 3-arrow setting used to be.
Message 59 of 68 (846 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Thanks. That is what my wife and I both thought, but her agreeing with me made me think that perhaps I was wrong. Smiley Surprised

Message 60 of 68 (824 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.