U-verse TV with Comcast internet....

Highlighted
Mentor

U-verse TV with Comcast internet....

I have at&t U-verse TV and Comcast Internet, I was wondering if all the Boxes will still DVR properly I have an Xbox so will all of them run the same as if I am on U-verse HSI

Message 1 of 3 (1,320 Views)
Expert

Re: U-verse TV with Comcast internet....

There are a few features of U-Verse TV service that don't work without U-Verse Internet:

- You can't set preferences for U-Bar and a few other apps without an AT&T Yahoo account which comes with the Internet service

- You can't use the AT&T iPhone & Android apps for remote management of the DVR or watch TV programs using those apps

- You can't remote manage the DVR from the AT&T website without the AT&T Yahoo account

- AT&T has some partnerships with HBO that would ordinarily allow you to log in and watch certain movies online -- can't do it without the AT&T Yahoo account

Message 2 of 3 (1,281 Views)
Expert

Re: U-verse TV with Comcast internet....

ps3guy wrote:

I have at&t U-verse TV and Comcast Internet, I was wondering if all the Boxes will still DVR properly I have an Xbox so will all of them run the same as if I am on U-verse HSI

In order to use the xBox 360 as an STB, you must have U-verse TV and U-verse internet.

Xbox 360 Requirements
  • You must supply your own Xbox 360 with hard drive.
  • Your Xbox cannot be your only receiver; you must have a DVR or other receiver as a primary receiver.
  • You must have U-verse TV and U-verse High Speed Internet.
  • Professional installation and a hardware kit are required.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/xbox-receiver.jsp#fbid=N4tdS37elC0

Message 3 of 3 (1,243 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.