Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 28, 2010
11:17:41 AM
View profile
U-verse Remote code for VIZIO SV422XVT

Hello U-Versers;

Have U-verse remote and new VIZIO LCD HDTV---love the TV but the AT&T remote is driving me crazy.....have tried all the four digit VIZIO ones from owners manual, all online I can find...ie AT&T PDF file, and Fusion.  I'm not expecting ALL the functions to work, but would die for just ON-OFF, VOLUME, and MUTE.   Am  I just greedy?  I feel SOoooooo stupid at this point. :mansad:

Hello U-Versers;

Have U-verse remote and new VIZIO LCD HDTV---love the TV but the AT&T remote is driving me crazy.....have tried all the four digit VIZIO ones from owners manual, all online I can find...ie AT&T PDF file, and Fusion.  I'm not expecting ALL the functions to work, but would die for just ON-OFF, VOLUME, and MUTE.   Am  I just greedy?  I feel SOoooooo stupid at this point. :mansad:

U-verse Remote code for VIZIO SV422XVT

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2010 11:52:27 AM
(0)
Guru

You can use the automatic search option to find the correct code. The details are on this page it is the 4th post down.

Good luck

http://utalk.att.com/t5/Equipment/HOW-TO-GUIDES-INSTRUCTIONS-AND-BASIC-TROUBLESHOOTING/td-p/4822/pag...

You can use the automatic search option to find the correct code. The details are on this page it is the 4th post down.

Good luck

http://utalk.att.com/t5/Equipment/HOW-TO-GUIDES-INSTRUCTIONS-AND-BASIC-TROUBLESHOOTING/td-p/4822/page/2

Re: U-verse Remote code for VIZIO SV422XVT

2 of 5 (14,718 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2010 12:15:33 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks smc for the suggestion.  The "922" search hasn't been successful either, have tried it many, many times.  But your response gives me new hope and I'll give it another shot.  Maybe it takes just one more attempt................:smileyvery-happy:

Thanks smc for the suggestion.  The "922" search hasn't been successful either, have tried it many, many times.  But your response gives me new hope and I'll give it another shot.  Maybe it takes just one more attempt................:smileyvery-happy:

3 of 5 (14,718 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 28, 2010 2:07:22 PM
(0)
Tutor

I got 1343 to work on my VIZIO.

I got 1343 to work on my VIZIO.

4 of 5 (14,718 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 26, 2011 3:26:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks,  thanks for asking the question and thanks for the answer.  I also was having problems getting my remote to turn off the TV and the 1343 code worked first time :-) 

Thanks,  thanks for asking the question and thanks for the answer.  I also was having problems getting my remote to turn off the TV and the 1343 code worked first time :-) 

5 of 5 (13,171 Views)