U-Verse Realtime reading

Scholar

U-Verse Realtime reading

With excess time on my hands I downloaded U-Verse Realtime today and obtained a lot of number which mean little to me.  Things like Max Rate 42,238, Profile 25,208/2040.  Is there a guide to reviewing this?  Screenshot posted below.

2152iFA664ACDA59293352154i69B0AC9AAA1F67BD

Message 1 of 28 (1,051 Views)
Mentor

Re: U-Verse Realtime reading

texasguy37 wrote:

perritterd wrote:

Hello.  My WAN is 1SD/3HD.  My Ingress reads 2SD/2HD.  Is this correct or should it read 1SD/3HD; if so, how do I fix this problem?

U-verse is in the process of pushing out the 1 SD/3 HD Ingress Profile to customers on the 32/5 profile.  I received the update here in Dallas last week.  Where are you located?

Some have reported that their Ingress Profile was updated after a reboot or their DVR/STB.

texasguy37, thanks for the quick reply.  I'm in Ft. Liquordale, Fla. 

Bob

Message 16 of 28 (754 Views)
Expert

perritterd wrote:

Bob

A customer did report receiving the update in Central Florida.  I don't know if you are in that market.

http://utalk.att.com/t5/Features/3-HD-recordings-available-in-Central-Florida-today/m-p/248376

Message 17 of 28 (754 Views)
Mentor

texasguy37 wrote:

perritterd wrote:

Bob

A customer did report receiving the update in Central Florida.  I don't know if you are in that market.

http://utalk.att.com/t5/Features/3-HD-recordings-available-in-Central-Florida-today/m-p/248376

texasguy37, read you link and I also pulled the power on the back of the RG to do a reboot of the unit-still only Ingress 2SD/2HD.  In fact, while I was here on the computer, got 2 HD recordings that popped  up on the DVR and lost the Miami Dolphins game that I was watching live ( though it does not appear to be much of a game at this

time :smileysurprised: ). 

Thnks for the help.

Bob

Message 18 of 28 (754 Views)
Expert

NCal,

Reboot your RG and see if the profile updates to 32/5.

Message 19 of 28 (754 Views)
Scholar

I did reboot the RG before taking the readings.  Also did a soft reboot on the DVR and STB.  They both show 1sd/3hd but the RG has not changed.

Message 20 of 28 (754 Views)
Expert

Is your profile at 32/5?

Message 21 of 28 (708 Views)
Scholar

Photos of my system info and RG info.  I did not think this was possible from what I have read on this forum.

2281i0B685B385CFA15042283iDE1CF635CB27082F

Message 22 of 28 (708 Views)
Expert

Your screen shots aren't available yet.  When they are someone will be able to tell you about your services.

Message 23 of 28 (708 Views)
Expert

Indeed, you are running 1SD/3HD on a 25/2 profile.

Rumor has it that everyone is eventually going to have 1HD stream added to their profile, so 32/5 users would get 0SD/4HD, 25/2 users would get 1SD/3HD, and 19/2 users would get 2SD/2HD.

I would say you've just become the first test case for 1SD/3HD on a 25/2 profile. :smileyhappy:

Run with that for a while and see how it works.  Note if you get any picture freezing or pixelation.  If not, you might leave it that way, or later you might contact the tier 2 agents over at DSLReports (Matt/David) and they might be able to bump you to the 32/5 profile.

Message 24 of 28 (708 Views)
ACE - Master

SJ7777 - When double clicking on the U-Verse Realtime Icon, I get "Paramater is incorrect."  Do I need a fresh install of the software?

Thanks.

Dave

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 25 of 28 (708 Views)
Expert

dhascall wrote:

SJ7777 - When double clicking on the U-Verse Realtime Icon, I get "Paramater is incorrect."  Do I need a fresh install of the software?

Try a uninstall/reinstall.  If that doesn't work, PM me, I'll have you grab some troubleshooting information.

Message 26 of 28 (708 Views)
Scholar

Everything seems to be working just fine.  I am bit surprised that no one is curious as to how data readings changed.  Answer: RG was replaced for other reasons.  Origonal was over 2 1/2 years old. 

Message 27 of 28 (708 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

Cool.  What would be really interesting is if you got a 3800HGV-B replaced with a 3801HGV.  I want to see what kind of difference in max rate the new chipset in the 3801HGV makes on the same physical line.

Message 28 of 28 (708 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support