For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

15 years ago

Does anyone know when the Cleveland, ohio area will get the update???

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Phase II arrived in Fishers, IN yesterday.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

15 years ago

Still not in Houston.  And we thought it was supposed to be completed here by today.  Oh, well.....

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

15 years ago

DVR and STB's updated with Phase2 last night here in Conway, Arkansas - part of Little Rock Market

Guru

• 

505 Messages

15 years ago

I'm here in the Detroit area and still no update. With everybody else on the board from this area who already got it, I thought sure that last night it would've come and it didn't. Funny how it jumps around, skipping this house but, going to the house a few doors down or whatever.

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

15 years ago

It's like a tornado. :smileysad:

JamesTheName wrote:
I'm here in the Detroit area and still no update. With everybody else on the board from this area who already got it, I thought sure that last night it would've come and it didn't. Funny how it jumps around, skipping this house but, going to the house a few doors down or whatever.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

15 years ago

63141 (St Louis)...got the update 7/1

Does 5.1 over HDMI now work with motorola boxes?

Scholar

• 

152 Messages

15 years ago

5.1 does not work for me on my Moto box. I received the update, and have the digital audio set to surround, but nothing comes out of the hdtv. I also have my TV hooked up with component and it works there but I do not think 5.1 DD works unless I turn on my home theater system. Others in this form wrote that there is a hot fix that AT&T releases a few days after the upgrade gets done. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I've been rebooting both the RG & Moto box. Nothing seems to be working in 5.1. I also will add that I never received the update screen. Never had the gears spinning.  Phase II  was just there when I woke in the morning.  I guess that it automatically updated during the night. I  have all the new phase II looks and menus. Waiting for 5.1 DD. Oh by the way the new phase did kill my optical audio out. :smileysad::smileysad:

Scholar

• 

152 Messages

15 years ago

Forgot to add. day 3 of new update phase II. Still not hotfix for 5.1DD through HDMI

Scholar

• 

326 Messages

15 years ago

@Rickjames wrote:
Does anyone know when the Cleveland, ohio area will get the update???

Yeh and since its the fourth of July week I can't believe lower Canada (Michigan) got it before us. :smileywink:

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.