For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Rockingkitty's profile

Mentor

• 

72 Messages

Tuesday, June 9th, 2009 6:01 AM

Total home DVR Phase 2

i just got an Update to my boxes and I can erase and schedule recordings to the DVR from my back bedroom Hooray

Guru

• 

692 Messages

15 years ago

I hope mine updates tonight

Mentor

• 

56 Messages

15 years ago

@aloishus27 wrote:
How do you know if you have received the update, Is there a message or are you guys just trying out the features that should be there, i.e pausing a non DVR STB. I am new to U-Verse so I have not been around for any kind of update.

You also could go into Menu>Options>You may see Audio/Language options if already updated) anyways Menu>Options>System Options>System Information, and Client Version will be 1.6..25075.1 IF NEW UPDATE Done....Be Patient.  Cheers.  Griff

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

15 years ago

Any news on when Birmingham, Alabama will get the update? Thanks.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

I got it in Indy l(westside) last night.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

15 years ago

Got it in Grand Rapids MI last night but no 5.1 yet

Scholar

• 

241 Messages

15 years ago

Got the 5.1 surround sound update today a day later but no Mediashare beta.....

Scholar

• 

152 Messages

15 years ago

Got surronund sound today, but it does not work. I switched to HDMI, then switched audio option to surround, and no sound comes out. only if I leave it on stereo. ????? Thats when I use my HDTV's Speakers. If I turn on my Home theater system it works ??????. My HDTV is a 42" Vizio, and I had 5.1 with optical cable, but it is not working with HDMI????????

Anyone have any sugestions.????????

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

15 years ago

I got prompted for the software update at 1AM CT and accepted.

Now have Phase II in 63017.

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

15 years ago

Phase 2 came to Taylor, MI, south of Detroit this morning.  When I don't have the guide on, and I hit enter, the only thing that shows up is english audio option checked, no zoom opotions. No big deal though.

I was thinking, maybe those of us who had uverse who've had Uverse before THDVR, had their phase 2 updates downlades automatically, while people who recently joined Uverse had to go through a downloading process to get phase 2.

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

15 years ago

camp80 wrote:

Got surronund sound today, but it does not work. I switched to HDMI, then switched audio option to surround, and no sound comes out. only if I leave it on stereo. ????? Thats when I use my HDTV's Speakers. If I turn on my Home theater system it works ??????. My HDTV is a 42" Vizio, and I had 5.1 with optical cable, but it is not working with HDMI????????

Anyone have any sugestions.????????

Please see this thread.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.