TV service freezes

Contributor

TV service freezes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBVAW8nXCwA

Here is a live shot of my TV. 7 Techs all with a different fixs...anyone listening...Cant escalate about sr. tech, i call and complain and ask for rebate...i get Ha, Ha, Ha  no rebates or refunds until we fix it...What???? Can you spell Comcast...

Message 1 of 5 (883 Views)
Guru

Re: TV service freezes

[ Edited ]

Yeah, you got problems.  But, that's why we're here... to arm you with the information you need to fix this and get it fixed correctly.

First of all, please download uVerse Real Time, it's located here.  Once you have it installed I'd like to see screenshots of the IP/Profile, Bitloading, COAX/HPNA, and Error Table tabs.  You can use ImageShack to post your screenshots.  With screenshots of these program tabs we can help you troubleshoot your issue.

Message 2 of 5 (867 Views)

You my friend, definately have issues with your service.  Follow the advice above and then contact David

Either he, or a member of his team will contact you with 48-72 hours if not sooner as long as you follow the steps in the information thread.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 3 of 5 (785 Views)
Contributor

Well I have same problem down in Miami area. Good to see I'm not alone

Message 4 of 5 (770 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

What *fixes* did they try? 

Message 5 of 5 (743 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.