THDVR Welcome to Motown

Guru

THDVR Welcome to Motown

Well we have it in Waterford, MI (30 miles north of Detroit) and all seems to be working great:smileyvery-happy:

BTW I have lived here for 55 years and Motown, The Motor City, & Hockeytown are common nicknames for the area. But I have never heard of Detroit called the  "Big D", that has always been synonymous for Dallas IMHO.

Message 1 of 58 (379 Views)
Contributor

Re: THDVR Welcome to Motown

9-28 I got it in Novi.  One question can I pause live TV on the NON DVR box?  I can pause all of the recorded ones obviously but not live TV . . . bummer!
Message 46 of 58 (132 Views)
Expert

Jcoach wrote:
9-28 I got it in Novi.  One question can I pause live TV on the NON DVR box?  I can pause all of the recorded ones obviously but not live TV . . . bummer!

No, you can only watch, pause, ff, rew recorded programs from the non dvr stbs.  You can't delete the recorded programs either, but these features will be added in the next phase of the update.

Message 47 of 58 (132 Views)
Master

Jcoach wrote:

workaround  would be to record it then watch it...
Message 48 of 58 (132 Views)
Mentor

Just got it in Livonia!
Message 49 of 58 (132 Views)
Professor

mister_d wrote:
Just got it in Livonia!

Getting closer to Grand Rapids!
Message 50 of 58 (132 Views)
Expert

I've had thdvr since last Thursday but I turned on my tv today to find out that the thdvr update downloaded today at 4:21:59PM.  Woo hoo.  Better late than never.:smileywink:
Message 51 of 58 (386 Views)
Scholar

I am in Fraser as well and i am scheduled for installation next week. Very excited about getting U-Verse....i have been with Wide Open West for the last two years and even though the picture is great i am leaving them because U-Verse offers a better HD selection as well as the channels i am looking for.....if there is anyone else in Fraser who has U-Verse on here i'd love to know what you guys think of it.....

Message 52 of 58 (386 Views)
Scholar

I am not in Fraser but am nearby in Warren.

I have had U Verse since Dec 07. I switched from DirecTV.

I do not HD so I can not give an opinion on it but the SD TV is is the same or better than DirecTV

The internet is faster and more stable than the ATT DSL service I had

Message 53 of 58 (386 Views)
Scholar

Looking forward to my installation scheduled for next Wednesday....a bit wary of the installation though as i live in an apartment complex. Hopefully installation will go smoothly and i'll be enjoying the joys of U-Verse on Wednesday afternoon.....:manhappy:
Message 54 of 58 (386 Views)

Well, I am glad to  see ATT finally rolling out Phase 2 THDVR update for the Detroit area , But as Usual SF bay area will probably be the last ATT Market to receive the Phase 2 THDVR update.
Message 55 of 58 (386 Views)
ACE - Expert

No, look at the original thread dates farther above, this was the original THDVR thread that damosport jumped into off-topic. :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-983-2811 to avoid Mr. Voice Recognition
YRMV IMHO

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 56 of 58 (386 Views)
Mentor

That's not true that if you have Version 1.6 ...... you have THDVR ... I am in chicago subs and I have Version 1.6.5686.1 and no THDVR
Message 57 of 58 (386 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

The new Phase 2.

Bug credits to shoe

Message Edited by Escapee on 05-30-2009 10:33 AM
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 58 of 58 (386 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.