THDVR Welcome to Motown

Highlighted
Guru

THDVR Welcome to Motown

Well we have it in Waterford, MI (30 miles north of Detroit) and all seems to be working great:smileyvery-happy:

BTW I have lived here for 55 years and Motown, The Motor City, & Hockeytown are common nicknames for the area. But I have never heard of Detroit called the  "Big D", that has always been synonymous for Dallas IMHO.

Message 1 of 58 (380 Views)
Expert

Re: THDVR Welcome to Motown

Thanks for the heads up Scott.  Looking forward to either watching the download or being pleasantly surprised when I hit the recorded tv button on one of the non dvr stb remotes.:smileyhappy:
Message 2 of 58 (379 Views)
Expert

Soon you'll have an old habit to break (and me, too!). :smileyvery-happy:

Message 3 of 58 (379 Views)

First Millen get fired and now we have THDVR (I don't yet but I hope soon, since I live in Novi) what a great day.
Message 4 of 58 (379 Views)
Scholar

I live in Northville and am hoping I have the upgrade when I get home from work this evening.
Message 5 of 58 (379 Views)
Mentor

I live in Lake Orion (MI), so I hope to wake up in the next few days with THDVR. Right now, I record on my computer in the non-DVR room, but that has it's own problems. So, I'm waiting patiently......
Message 6 of 58 (379 Views)
Expert

sportsman wrote:
First Millen get fired and now we have THDVR (I don't yet but I hope soon, since I live in Novi) what a great day.

Don't blow me out of the water for this but, who is Millen?

Message 7 of 58 (379 Views)
Scholar

RCSMG wrote:

sportsman wrote:

Don't blow me out of the water for this but, who is Millen?

Matt Millen WAS the GM of the Detroit Lions
http://www.clickondetroit.com/sports/17546491/detail.html

Message 8 of 58 (379 Views)

The worst GM in NFL history
Message 9 of 58 (379 Views)
Scholar

I just got home and clicked "View available upgrades and options" and it says

Current Software Version: 5.29.105.94 No Upgrade Available

I want THDVR!!!!!!

Message 10 of 58 (379 Views)
Tutor

We just got it in Livonia, I got home from work and noticed that the aspect ratio went back to 4:3. So after I changed it back to 1080i I checked the system settings and waa, laa!  thdvr was there! Haven't had a chance to play with it yet.    :smileyhappy:
Message 11 of 58 (126 Views)

Its here in Southfield Michigan too.

Matt Millen getting fired was still 100000000000000000000000000x better though

Message 12 of 58 (126 Views)
Scholar

Scott53 wrote:

Well we have it in Waterford, MI (30 miles north of Detroit) and all seems to be working great:smileyvery-happy:

BTW I have lived here for 55 years and Motown, The Motor City, & Hockeytown are common nicknames for the area. But I have never heard of Detroit called the  "Big D", that has always been synonymous for Dallas IMHO.

You need to leave Waterford more. No one said it was called the Big D.  Its called "The D" by everyone under 40 and many above that.

Message 13 of 58 (126 Views)
Scholar

I have it in Warren ( Macomb County)

I also noticed that the shows with multiple dates are grouped together simiilar the the Folders I had with DirecTV.

Message 14 of 58 (126 Views)
Guru

jpaw32 wrote:

Scott53 wrote:

You need to leave Waterford more. No one said it was called the Big D.  Its called "The D" by everyone under 40 and many above that.

Sorry about the "Big D" comment but I have never known Detroit to be called that.  Still Motown to me and the rest of us older folks.....Ok youngn?
Message 15 of 58 (126 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.