U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 2, 2010
5:57:51 AM
View profile
Stats

Well I've been on U-Verse for about two months now.  The first month I had three techs out for picture freezing, and the last one did the trick.  So I thought it was time to post some stats.

2972i2725B1274CFED656

2974i6E18BE5AA2F7FD2D

Well I've been on U-Verse for about two months now.  The first month I had three techs out for picture freezing, and the last one did the trick.  So I thought it was time to post some stats.

2972i2725B1274CFED656

2974i6E18BE5AA2F7FD2D

Stats

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2010 8:33:40 AM
(0)
Tutor

What did the last tech do to fix the problem?

2 of 7 (927 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 2, 2010 9:00:39 AM
(0)
Explorer

He ran a new line from the iNid to the gateway.

He ran a new line from the iNid to the gateway.

Re: What did the last tech do to fix the problem?

3 of 7 (927 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 5, 2010 9:28:41 PM
(0)
Expert

Stats look decent and fairly typical for an iNID installation.

I would watch the noise margin reading and make sure it doesn't drop further, but low noise margins are typical for an iNID installation.

Stats look decent and fairly typical for an iNID installation.

I would watch the noise margin reading and make sure it doesn't drop further, but low noise margins are typical for an iNID installation.

Re: Stats

4 of 7 (927 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2010 4:49:05 AM
(0)
Explorer

Thanks I've noticed the noise margin is alright during the day when its warmer, and gets lower as night approaches and it gets colder out.

Thanks I've noticed the noise margin is alright during the day when its warmer, and gets lower as night approaches and it gets colder out.

5 of 7 (927 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2010 6:49:03 AM
(0)
Scholar

ictech wrote:

Just curious, why would that make a difference?

ictech wrote:

Just curious, why would that make a difference?

6 of 7 (927 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 6, 2010 12:26:05 PM
(0)
Explorer

Because temperture can affect things on the lines. Being in Michigan and the fact that winter is just around the corner.  When the ground freezes I may have a big problem waiting to show its ugly head!

Because temperture can affect things on the lines. Being in Michigan and the fact that winter is just around the corner.  When the ground freezes I may have a big problem waiting to show its ugly head!

7 of 7 (927 Views)