Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 27, 2010
5:49:15 PM
View profile
Reviewing Internet History

Is there anyway to review websites accessed via wi-fi or otherwise.  We want to review our son's internet activity that was accessed from his Nintendo DSI.  He deleted the history from the DSI and so I was wondering if there is a way to access through uverse website or the gateway, what sites have been visited.  The DS does appear in the home network devices.

Is there anyway to review websites accessed via wi-fi or otherwise.  We want to review our son's internet activity that was accessed from his Nintendo DSI.  He deleted the history from the DSI and so I was wondering if there is a way to access through uverse website or the gateway, what sites have been visited.  The DS does appear in the home network devices.

Reviewing Internet History

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 27, 2010 6:10:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

There are lots of us who would love to have that feature.  There may be some third party software that would probably have to be installed to keep track of internet history.  I don't know if any subs would know, but if you do find out anything.  Please post and let us know.

There are lots of us who would love to have that feature.  There may be some third party software that would probably have to be installed to keep track of internet history.  I don't know if any subs would know, but if you do find out anything.  Please post and let us know.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Reviewing Internet History

2 of 3 (2,727 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2010 5:46:36 AM
(0)
Guru

That device has a parental controls. Have you set them?

That device has a parental controls. Have you set them?

Re: Reviewing Internet History

3 of 3 (2,657 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments