Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 9, 2010
5:00:52 PM
View profile
Remote setup codes for off brand TVs

Boy, could I use some help.  An off brand color television was purchased for our home.  Recently, we updated all of our TVs with Comcast's digital boxes... and all is working very well.  Problem:  The name and model of the off brand TV is Lasonic, model: TVL-3130... serial number: 0210Y2B233966.  I'm trying to find the setup codes so I can control the on/off switch, the mute button, and the volume control with the new Comcast remote... and eliminate the Lasonic remote... so, everything can be controlled with one remote.

There has to be one of those quiet, composed, smart, and very knowledgeable persons out there who can help solve my problem.  I would spend the rest of my life thanking you every time I turned that Lasonic TV on... and off... with the Comcast remote.  The instruction sheet that comes with this remote shows the listed codes for TVs that use 5 code numbers.  I recently discovered that Sylvania codes worked for the GFM TV... what a surprise. 

Thanks for your help and effort on my behalf.

Boy, could I use some help.  An off brand color television was purchased for our home.  Recently, we updated all of our TVs with Comcast's digital boxes... and all is working very well.  Problem:  The name and model of the off brand TV is Lasonic, model: TVL-3130... serial number: 0210Y2B233966.  I'm trying to find the setup codes so I can control the on/off switch, the mute button, and the volume control with the new Comcast remote... and eliminate the Lasonic remote... so, everything can be controlled with one remote.

There has to be one of those quiet, composed, smart, and very knowledgeable persons out there who can help solve my problem.  I would spend the rest of my life thanking you every time I turned that Lasonic TV on... and off... with the Comcast remote.  The instruction sheet that comes with this remote shows the listed codes for TVs that use 5 code numbers.  I recently discovered that Sylvania codes worked for the GFM TV... what a surprise. 

Thanks for your help and effort on my behalf.

Remote setup codes for off brand TVs

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2010 5:16:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

leelanau wrote:

Boy, could I use some help.  An off brand color television was purchased for our home.  Recently, we updated all of our TVs with Comcast's digital boxes... and all is working very well. 

This is a peer to peer forum for AT&T U-verse customers.  Do you have the U-verse service?

leelanau wrote:

Boy, could I use some help.  An off brand color television was purchased for our home.  Recently, we updated all of our TVs with Comcast's digital boxes... and all is working very well. 

This is a peer to peer forum for AT&T U-verse customers.  Do you have the U-verse service?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Remote setup codes for off brand TVs

2 of 3 (1,521 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 10, 2010 11:01:21 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

OMG /  LOL. :smileysurprised: :smileyvery-happy: :smileysad: :smileytongue:

OMG /  LOL. :smileysurprised: :smileyvery-happy: :smileysad: :smileytongue:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Remote setup codes for off brand TVs

3 of 3 (1,521 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments