Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 25, 2010
5:39:12 PM
Remote code needed? Emerson LD190EM1 TV/DVD

I've tried all the codes listed for Emerson, I've been to other lists (fusion?) and tried those codes. My remote doesn't seem to like any codes that start with 2 so that probably eliminated any newer codes. I've been through the automatic search twice with no luck.

If as I suspect I need a newer version of the AT&T remote, is AT&T going to replace at no charge, do they need to send a service tech?

Anyone with experience at this?

Thanks

I've tried all the codes listed for Emerson, I've been to other lists (fusion?) and tried those codes. My remote doesn't seem to like any codes that start with 2 so that probably eliminated any newer codes. I've been through the automatic search twice with no luck.

If as I suspect I need a newer version of the AT&T remote, is AT&T going to replace at no charge, do they need to send a service tech?

Anyone with experience at this?

Thanks

Remote code needed? Emerson LD190EM1 TV/DVD

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2010 7:52:42 PM
(0)
Master

Have a feeling there is nothing wrong with your remote. Did you try the codes for Funai who makes Emerson TV's? If not you may want to give those codes a try.

Good luck

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.

Have a feeling there is nothing wrong with your remote. Did you try the codes for Funai who makes Emerson TV's? If not you may want to give those codes a try.

Good luck

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.

Re: Remote code needed? Emerson LD190EM1 TV/DVD

2 of 4 (8,033 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2010 9:37:04 AM
(0)
Contributor

OK!!!

So, Funia was a good call.  I have a Emerson LD195EMX TV/DVD combo and after researching the Funia website I discovered they also make SYLVANIA.  SYLVANIA ... IS listed wtihin the AT&T U-verse code sheet.  Under the TV Code column, Sylvania has 3 codes :: 1150, 1464, 1465 :: 1464 worked for my model above.  I have not tried the dvd button functions, but the 3 codes listed under the DVD Code column are :: 2092, 2408, 2260

Happy Code Hunting

OK!!!

So, Funia was a good call.  I have a Emerson LD195EMX TV/DVD combo and after researching the Funia website I discovered they also make SYLVANIA.  SYLVANIA ... IS listed wtihin the AT&T U-verse code sheet.  Under the TV Code column, Sylvania has 3 codes :: 1150, 1464, 1465 :: 1464 worked for my model above.  I have not tried the dvd button functions, but the 3 codes listed under the DVD Code column are :: 2092, 2408, 2260

Happy Code Hunting

3 of 4 (8,033 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2010 10:49:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Turn on your TV and hit the menu button and arrow over to help.  There is a selection under help on programming the remote.  All 3 remotes are shown....The silver, black, and RF remote.  All have codes listed depending on which remote type you select.

Good Luck!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

Turn on your TV and hit the menu button and arrow over to help.  There is a selection under help on programming the remote.  All 3 remotes are shown....The silver, black, and RF remote.  All have codes listed depending on which remote type you select.

Good Luck!!

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (8,033 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments