Remote Control Is Not Responding

Mentor

Remote Control Is Not Responding

Possible problems:

The batteries are probably dead or a button is stuck.

1. Try changing the batteries in the remote. If that doesn't work, proceed onto step 2.

2. Check every button on the remote to see if it is stuck in the down position.
    The record button is the most commonly stuck button although it can happen to any button.
    If that doesn't work the proceed onto step 3.

3. Call AT&T support.
 My remote (DVR) stopped working today as well. New battery's and still no luck. Checked all the buttons and nothing. Rebooted DVR and still nothing. Was halfway posting here for some help. Then I decided to try one more thing. I pressed the ATT button on the remote and that was the fixed. Everything is working as it should. Im new so forgive me if this has been brought up before.
 On a side note, I have a Harmony 659 that doesn't work all that good with the ATT DVR/receivers. I want to replace it with one with a faster response time. But before I spend $75-100+ I want to make sure that I get one that will work. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Remote Control Is Not Responding

That's the first thing I tell other users, press the ATT button and work from there. :smileyvery-happy:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-866-465-1496 for direct TS to avoid Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T TV Hub!
We have some helpful articles located under TV Hot Topics.
On the left you will see DIRECTV and U-verse TV links. Click on those links for more information regarding Apps, Billing, and TV troubleshooting tips.

Additional Support