Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Feb 11, 2010
6:07:44 AM
View profile
Remote Buttons and Close Captioning Instructions

The A-B-C buttons on your remote do not have any use at this time.  Also, the close captioning instructions are not written anywhere in the user guide.  I strongly suggest that AT&T include them on the website where customers can easily find them. 

The A-B-C buttons on your remote do not have any use at this time.  Also, the close captioning instructions are not written anywhere in the user guide.  I strongly suggest that AT&T include them on the website where customers can easily find them. 

Remote Buttons and Close Captioning Instructions

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 30, 2010 5:45:53 AM
(0)
Expert

Since the OP isn't coming back, and to clarify this statement for future readers--

Not true that NONE of those buttons function; the yellow A (triangle) brings up Ubar (in the beginning, it just brought up YP, shortcut for channel 97).

At this time the other 2 buttons do nothing.

And it's CLOSED CAPTIONING :smileywink:

At this writing, go to Menu > Options > Audio/Language Options > Closed Captioning.

From there, you have choices for Digital and Standard.

Since the OP isn't coming back, and to clarify this statement for future readers--

Not true that NONE of those buttons function; the yellow A (triangle) brings up Ubar (in the beginning, it just brought up YP, shortcut for channel 97).

At this time the other 2 buttons do nothing.

And it's CLOSED CAPTIONING :smileywink:

At this writing, go to Menu > Options > Audio/Language Options > Closed Captioning.

From there, you have choices for Digital and Standard.

Re: Remote Buttons and Close Captioning Instructions

2 of 2 (1,524 Views)