Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 2, 2011
1:34:26 PM
Recordings not available in all rooms

Last night we lost service for a short time and when it came back on there is an issue with our recorded shows. The recordings still show available on the main DVR but are not available on the other boxes. I tried resetting the boxes but it didn't fix the issue. Any suggestions?

Last night we lost service for a short time and when it came back on there is an issue with our recorded shows. The recordings still show available on the main DVR but are not available on the other boxes. I tried resetting the boxes but it didn't fix the issue. Any suggestions?

Recordings not available in all rooms

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2011 1:50:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Might try unplugging/plugging in the RG (modem) power for 30 sec and see if they are then available on the STBs (not just the DVR).  Good luck. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Might try unplugging/plugging in the RG (modem) power for 30 sec and see if they are then available on the STBs (not just the DVR).  Good luck. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Recordings not available in all rooms

2 of 5 (2,595 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2011 2:44:57 PM
(0)
Tutor

That fixed it. Thanks

That fixed it. Thanks

3 of 5 (2,549 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2011 5:46:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

When in doubt, reset (DVR/STB/RG).

When in doubt, reset (DVR/STB/RG).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 5 (2,527 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2011 10:52:58 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Also remember that if you lose service, or the DVR or the RG reboots it might take a few minutes for the list of recorded shows to repopulate, especially on the non-DVR boxes.

Also remember that if you lose service, or the DVR or the RG reboots it might take a few minutes for the list of recorded shows to repopulate, especially on the non-DVR boxes.

5 of 5 (2,437 Views)