Realtime graphs: Problems?

Mentor

Realtime graphs: Problems?

Do these 2 graphs look correct?  I'm not getting the best PQ I'm use to w/ this Sam. LN46a650.  I have cal. this set.

Regards,

Bob.1921i08933F7E8401789A

1919i28523CBBE7D8B7B5

Message 1 of 7 (1,921 Views)
Expert

Re: Realtime graphs: Problems?

Your images have not been approved yet. 

Message 2 of 7 (1,923 Views)
Mentor

Hi-I've posted images multiple times...why the issue now?  And what is in the image that it has to be "approved"?

Thank you.

Bob

Message 3 of 7 (1,921 Views)
Expert

All images that are placed into posts on the forum are held in a queue for the moderator to approve them.  That procedure is in place to prevent inappropriate pictures from being posted.  The moderator approves pictures several times a day, yours will get approved soon and then we'll look at them and reply to the thread.

While they are in the "pending approval" status, you can see them because you're the original poster, but the rest of us cannot.

Your previous posts that contained images went through the approval process as well, they maybe got approved a bit faster than these.

Message 4 of 7 (1,921 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Thank you Joe.

Bob

Message 5 of 7 (1,921 Views)
Expert

OK, we can see the pictures now.

Both graphs look fine.  There's a minor amount of interference in the 800 KHz - 1.5 MHz band, probably AM radio stations, nothing the system can't handle.

If you're not getting the best picture quality, I'd recommend the calibration procedure -- you can get to it using the HDTV Calibration link in my signature below.

This procedure will get you the best picture your TV can produce, but it cannot fix compression artifacts.  U-Verse's HD is compressed and contains some artifacts, there is nothing that can be done about that.

Message 6 of 7 (1,921 Views)
Mentor

Thanks for looking at the graphs Joe.  Guess It's time to re-cal.

Bob.

Message 7 of 7 (1,921 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.